Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition

Hello Jessica,
Hello Zhu,

Thank you for your good words.
I always try to take good pictures.
Summer is approaching and I haven't finished my shopping, I have a whole wardrobe to replace.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

[unnecessary quoting removed]

HeartI am sure that whatever you pick with be beautiful!

Looking lovely, Jen!

Happy Easter!

~H

Lovely photos indeed! I too am partial to the white top. I would also love to see if they have other colors, and are available in the US.

Hello everyone

Yes I am beautiful, it's not me who says it, it's you.
Finally, beautiful, yes for my age.

Yes, the white t-shirt is great, I still have to find the push up bra that will go with it.
But I wouldn't go to work that way.
Neither in a dress nor in a skirt.

XOXO Kiss Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Hello

As soon as a person is important and there is a change in his life, we talk about it in the media.

30 km from my home, a male mayor announced his trans identity during a municipal council.
Find the links here.
https://www.francetvinfo.fr/france/hauts...69026.html
The texts and the video are in French, sorry.

Jennifer Hug

Wow.. very admirable! I would vote for her in a second. Her character and willingness to stand up and be recognized for her truth as opposed to resigning and moving away... very much the kind of personal character that is lacking in politics. Best wishes to her  Shy

There are now two trans woman mayors near my home.
One who was before becoming mayor in "Tilloy lez Marchiennes" 70 km from my home.

And one that has just become one in "Estevelles" 30 km from my home.

I say hats off to them.

And I also tell myself that no, we must not remain silent.

Jennifer Hug

Little moment of life.

This Friday, I did not go to work.
I had to pick up my daughter at Brussels airport. She spent a few days in Spain (Seville).

I will be able to speak with my daughter in the car on the way home.

She had seen how I was, since I went to my ex-wife last Sunday to explain the use of Tomtom (GPS) so that my ex could drop her off last Monday at the airport.

I can already say that our daughter has made a world of my changes, but when she saw me, she always sees behind my changes, the dad. She hadn't seen me since January 27, 2023

Well, after picking up my daughter from Brussels airport.

I can simply say that while waiting for my daughter among the others, I was a woman like the others. And my daughter quickly found me in all this world.

Back in the car, we talked about his trip to Spain and of course about me.

What I told him:

- The fact that I live, dress and take hormones to be who I am, does not change the fact that I am his father.

- She can always call me dad.

- The first name I chose for myself.

- Etc…

I was invited to stay the evening and eat with them.

My ex-wife always calls me Jean, she realizes this and apologizes.

As I'm a fan of Harry Potter and our daughter too, we talked about going to visit the studios near London. I asked our daughter if she would agree to go with one woman, me, to another. She answered no. Case to follow.

I know from my ex-wife that our daughter cried when she learned about my transition 3 or 4 weeks ago, but it went very well, and we talked about everything and nothing.

Jennifer Hug

Hi Jennifer,

I can feel your pleasure and emotions everytime you post on here, your early post's l could feel your sadness but now I can feel your pleasure and joy I hope that goes from strength to strength we will all be with you in your journey.

You are a what this forum is about, in a lot of ways a beacon of hope for the rest of us.

Love to you and best wishes
Liz
x
Hug Kiss

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon