Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Shrinking (archive thread)

Shrinking
December 12 2008 at 6:39 AM Flo (Login Flooou)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a question for all of you breast growing experts!

Will taking fenugreek, saw palmetto and red clover... shrink the male organ and testes?

Or does it depend on something??

Please answer!

Author Reply

Molly
(Login MollyH)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Shrinking December 15 2008, 8:09 AM

No.
What gave you that idea? Those herbs are commonly taken by men, especially Saw Palmetto.

Edit Message Delete Message

Flo
(no login) But.. December 18 2008, 12:12 AM

People keep saying in this forum that you lose certain male functions like erections ..
kinda scary

Jim
(no login) Re: Shrinking December 18 2008, 1:18 AM

Most of the people that say they have lost erections are people using ovaries or animal based supplements. From all that I have read most that use herbs over a period of time experience great libido.

Dee
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Shrinking December 18 2008, 1:36 AM

I'm using injectable estrogen and progesterone plus spiro and had significant shrinkage and loss of function.
I'm totally infertile now as well.

Herbals may or may not affect you like that. Everyone is different.

Robin
(Login Robinredbreast) Shrinking December 18 2008, 3:29 PM

Well I can say after taking jars of breast enhancing tablets and other herbs such as saw palmetto, fenugreek, black cohosh, milk thistle, and other breast herbs that I experienced very little if almost no shrinkage of my genitals/loss of function (erections) How ever I have been taking feminizing hormones for about two months now and already I am seeing some of that happening.

Flo
(no login) Best of both worlds! December 19 2008, 5:24 PM

I would love to have the best of both worlds, great breasts but my male functions still!
Now I just need to find a girl who loves both things too!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon