Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can you take PM this way?

Here, here! Indeed you are Miss Beverly; and I guess that I, in my panties and bra, qualify as well! LOL

Sissy single malt drinkers unite!

Now, I do cut cask strength Macallan but I never thought to do it with the 12 or 15 year lovelys. It's good that we're heading into the cooler months (in this neck of the woods) so I can conduct this experiment. In my opinion, putting ice in single malt is like putting ketchup on prime rib, and if you "need" the ice, or even worse a mixer, well then it's not really fit to drink.

Here's hoping it will be a long cold winter with lots of opportunity to apply the scientific method to this burning question.....lol

Soy Milk works well with PM. I used that in the beginning.

Cali

Banhoubain, cask strengh; that's whisky! strangely, my whisky sales have plummeted in the last 5 years; must be a taste, linked to "brown" furniture!
More seriously, Karen hit an interesting point, I have no doubt, that hormones play a huge part in taste. I am not much interested in he stronger flavoured meats, any more, chicken will do me, most of the time; there was a time, when I thought it bland and boring. Venison, hare, wild duck, pigeon were my ideas of gastronomic heaven; now they do not excite me. Bring on the shell fish and chicken. Crossing the gender divide is an incredible experience; only then can you gain an insight into the miriad differences between men and women.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon