Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growth, dose and pains

In another thread, Chrissie said, "...you should be aware of tenderness and you need a dose that maintains that sensation; then you know you are growing! "

This prompted me to ask a set of questions that have occurred to me before but I've never got around to asking for opinions on.

We all eagerly anticipate 'growing pains' and that is generally held to be a surefire sign of growth, but on a continuing basis, is the presence of pains a guarantee that growth is still occurring? can you grow without pains? and there are a number of different types of 'pain' ( from my experience), is one type 'better' or 'more indicative' than another? what about itching, does that count as pain? If a higher dose generates sharper pains, is that a good thing or a bad thing ( Chrissie seems to be suggesting that mere' tenderness' is all that is needed)?

Etc!!!

Oh dear, winkled out of my burrow!
I have never experiencd the itchiness, some describe. I have grown [very slowly] without tederness. The level of tenderness, varies, day on day, but remains the same, basic sensation. Some days a hug is lovely; on others, it hurts like hell. Speak to a genetic woman ond you will get a similar reply. Boobs are bloody senative!

Interesting question. Probably as many answers as people.

For myself, there are a few kinds of discomfort.
Itching. This happens mostly around or in the nipple. I read something somewhere that as they expand, the skin thins some and this causes it to dry. I don't know about that, but I do get itchy there from time to time. I can't say if it is growth or not, but I can say that Vaseline Intensive Care lotion fixes it right up.
Bump them and they hurt. Yeah. Not certain what causes it, but massage helps to reduce the sensitivity, and reduces the throbbing after bumping them for the 87th time so far this morning.
Slow deep ache. I think this one is the surest sign of real growth although I have no real proof this is so. It just feels like that to me. Nothing helps with this one. It is well below the surface, but not in the pecs. They just ache. Sometimes for hours or days at a time. Not a horrible pain, just an awareness of what feels almost like pressure below the surface. It doesn't happen very often, maybe only once a month or so although that could be off. I don't track it.
Then there is the agony of finding a gorgeous bra or top and not being able to fill it properly.

i've had growth (very slow and very slight), but i've never experienced the itchiness or the throbbing sharp pains. well, i've had one or two sharp pains in the past year but i think it was my muscles.

what i do get is soreness (not all the time). massaging alleviates the pain.

i don't know if it's just me, but when i wake up in the morning, going from the lying down position to sitting up, i can feel the weight shifting in my breasts. they are sore and swollen and full in the morning.

(12-09-2011, 04:49 PM)lled34aa Wrote:  i don't know if it's just me, but when i wake up in the morning, going from the lying down position to sitting up, i can feel the weight shifting in my breasts. they are sore and swollen and full in the morning.

I think I know what you mean. When I first get out of bed I am very aware of a painful fullness in my nipples and looking in the mirror my boobs are fuller and perkier than later in the day. The pain only lasts a few minutes though and when I say "painful", that's not really the right word, but I don't know a better one. Its more an internal ache trying to break out through the front by pushing my nipples off!Rolleyes

um

I have

Itchy nipples almost every other day
Deep aches about once a week
Soreness every other day

They def look more female in the morning Big Grin

Julie

For me it is, touch them and they feel tender; otherwise I do not really notice them [other than visualy!]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon