Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should Men try to simulate a Cycle

Not my intention to change my routine .... but I'm one of those people that's "always wondering"

Does anyone know if trying to duplicate a "womens hormonal cycle" by what one uses and when has any bearing (or add to the success) on the Development of Breasts?

Hugs ... Karen

Found this while I was looking around

http://myhormonesmademedoit.com/the-fema...one-cycle/

This looks interesting ......

http://bi_gender.tripod.com/Sex%20Hormon...rmones.htm

Didn't read it thoroughly myself yet ......

On my way ...... Karen

I have posted this before, more than once, but I have found that by varying the amount of PM I take, I can influence the amount of growing pains I get.
My routine is that I take 3 x500mgPM, twice a day for a few days, then drop down to 2x500mg twice a day for about 3 weeks, then drop to 1x500mg twice a day for a few days, then go straight up to 3x 500mg twice day for a few days, and so on. This very roughly mimics the general pattern of natural estrogen production. I have found that I tend to get increased pains both sides of that peak, as though my body reacts to the change in levels, rather than the actual dose.
This may tie in to some extent with what Waihaka has said about not allowing the body to get too used to a constant level and going into negative feedback.

Of course the actual hormone production cycles are far more complex than that, and I don't have any progesterone in my routine either. No doubt Isabelle will be able to say far more than I, on this subject.

I am very interested in this as well. I am on my regime, I just wanna know if I need to lay off it for a week a month or tone it down then spike it up hard.

Oh the joys of being mad scientists.

(11-09-2011, 04:39 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  My routine is that I take 3 x500mgPM, twice a day for a few days, then drop down to 2x500mg twice a day for about 3 weeks, then drop to 1x500mg twice a day for a few days, then go straight up to 3x 500mg twice day for a few days, and so on. This very roughly mimics the general pattern of natural estrogen production.

I have seen it suggested that RC has the progesterone equivalent in it and I do wonder if it is worth taking that for 1 week around weeks 2-3 of your suggested cycle. I have heard it said that progesterone rounds out the breast shape.

Apparently Wild Yam rounds out the butt so I might adapt to Pansy-Mae's suggested cycle with RC for a week and WY for the butt.

Any suggestions or thoughts from anyone?

Beverley

(12-09-2011, 06:35 AM)beverley.rose Wrote:  
(11-09-2011, 04:39 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  My routine is that I take 3 x500mgPM, twice a day for a few days, then drop down to 2x500mg twice a day for about 3 weeks, then drop to 1x500mg twice a day for a few days, then go straight up to 3x 500mg twice day for a few days, and so on. This very roughly mimics the general pattern of natural estrogen production.

I have seen it suggested that RC has the progesterone equivalent in it and I do wonder if it is worth taking that for 1 week around weeks 2-3 of your suggested cycle. I have heard it said that progesterone rounds out the breast shape.

Apparently Wild Yam rounds out the butt so I might adapt to Pansy-Mae's suggested cycle with RC for a week and WY for the butt.

Any suggestions or thoughts from anyone?

Beverley

There have been a couple of other threads around recently talking about progesterone. It naturally only gets produced once breast development is more or less complete and is then responsible ( as aside effect from the physiological one) for rounding out the conical adolescent breast into the mature round one. Only add progesterone in if you have reached the maximum size ( i.e. projection) that you want, otherwise you'll improve shape but inhibit growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon