Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

How much should one increase to for herbs? (archive thread)

How much should one increase to for herbs?
February 24 2009 at 8:30 AM deleted (Login traceytparker)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone Tracey here!

I have been back on herbals for a little over 4 months now. I have been taking Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto and Clover three times a day (2 caps each) for 3 months and then I switched the clover for licorice about a month ago. I haven't really increased my dose yet. I'm not sure when I should or by how much? Can anyone help me here?

For instance what if I all of a sudden doubled my dose what may happen? Would my breasts grow at twice the rate? If so I'm all for it!

Anyways thanks for any and all opinions out there!

- Hugs n Kisses frum Tracey!!

Author Reply
Tiff
(no login) How much February 24 2009, 11:54 PM

Hey, I tried that when I first started,didnt work. Dont need to always increase,read and give things time. I have not progressed as some others have, this is slow and I have just about tried everything and still taking Herbs,BO,PM,Spiro,nothing is fast for me but things are fuller and my skin is soft,there is some change taking place but real slow, rushing wont help,but hope this does,good luck

Edit Message Delete Message

unknown
(no login) Herbs February 25 2009, 12:06 AM

I was going to try licorice one time but read about it and its not that good for you,better read for yourself.

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: How much should one increase to for herbs? February 25 2009, 2:49 AM

Herbs take time, just like the breast development process for natal females takes (years). Men also have to suppress T, adding another slowdown to the mix, and if you are older then that adds yet another obstacle. I've been taking BO for a year now and i'm finally seeing some success.

If you are happy with your herb regimen then i'd say stay the course and see what happens. A few people experience results rather quickly, but neither me or you are likely one of them. Of course, if you are not happy with your current regimen you are free to experiment. There are no "set" paths for this process; and there is plenty of information here on things you can try.

tracey!
(Login traceytparker) Re: How much should one increase to for herbs? February 26 2009, 7:58 AM

Thanks for the info!

I read that licorice does have some potential problems but that they were fairly minor like it may be bad if you have high blood preasure which I do not have. Anyways I was going to try it for a few months max anyways. I was thinking to keep the Saw Palmetto the same and double the fenugreek. I suppose I'll do that and see what happens. I'm thinking of adding another herb to the regime after I finnish with the licorice. I tried Clover for a few months untill I ran out so maybe I'll get back on that one. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks again booby buddies!!

- Tracey!!

my own tits
(no login) Re: How much should one increase to for herbs? February 26 2009, 11:37 AM

Hi Tracey. Is your recipe working, have you any increase in breast size? Maybe three months is a bit soon.
kisses, Ronnie

tracey!!
(Login traceytparker) Re: How much should one increase to for herbs? March 1 2009, 9:22 AM

Well to be truthful I haven't been measuring my breast size. And I'm trying not to "imagine" things but they do seem to have more volume to them. Before I was as flat as a board (and never been nailed!)and even finding enough to massage was a challenge but now it seems I have as I said alot more volume. Almost a handful I figure.

By-the-way I just recieved a new 38 A padded underwire push-up bra from e-bay and it fits me great and feels soooo fem!! Although when I wear it under my shirt it definately shows something going on there so I can't wear it every day.

Of coarse I can't fill it out yet but hopefully in time I'll grow into it.

- Tracey!!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon