Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Technical Article on Male Breast Development

I found this today while searching for information .... lots of info

Pretty Informative Article About Male Breast Development

Enjoy .... Hugs .... Karen

Interesting... hyperthyroidism increases aromatase activity.

Karen, what to you want? as interesting as all this is, it does not put you one step ahead, rather, it confuses the real questions, you need to ask, of yourself; WHAT DO YOU WANT? Once answered get on with implementing the answer.

(08-09-2011, 11:05 PM)chrissie Wrote:  Karen, what to you want? as interesting as all this is, it does not put you one step ahead, rather, it confuses the real questions, you need to ask, of yourself; WHAT DO YOU WANT? Once answered get on with implementing the answer.

Chrissie,

You need to lighten up and stop trying to control the world ..... GOODNESS

Do you ever stop once in awhile and listen to yourself .... it's almost like a commercial.

Let people go where they want to go sometimes .... did you ever stop to think that for SOME PEOPLE reading everything that they can find may be their way to find their truth .... maybe not your, but theirs.

Give it a hug ..... life is too short to be constantly fighting for "True, Justice, and the American Way" ...

Hugs ... Big Ones .... Karen

(09-09-2011, 12:03 AM)karen Wrote:  Give it a hug ..... life is too short to be constantly fighting for "True, Justice, and the American Way" ...

Hugs ... Big Ones .... Karen

No Offense intended with the "American Way" Thing .... it's only a line stolen from the Superman Show here in the States in the 1950's

AM I THAT OLD ...... OUCH

Hugs .... Karen

very informitive, Karan i put it in my favourates to mull over,,thank you ,,, Samray,,,,lol,,

Chrissie, chrissie , chrissie, you must be having a bad day GIRL ?

Karen is simply trying too marshall all her facts before either dipping toes or transitioning full, the girl is doing good,

I am normally the most domineering impulsive creature on the planet and I held back and read for 10 years,

Thought article was very good actually

Julie

Very nicely put Julie,

And the decision is made ...... DIPPING TOES

Hugs .... Karen

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon