Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Moobs vs Boobs

Since I cannot seem too either stop playing with mine or looking at everybody elses Boobs at the moment,

Yesterday when watching a lovely nice chested lady walk towards me, could not help notice every step she took the whole breast rippled ,

Exactly the same happened to me today , all the way too my little points,

Then I started too look at the pair of moobs on a co worker and almost nothing moved, they just went up and down,

Jiggles rule

Julie

Thinking about the feeling makes me feel warm all over.

I've been pumping my nipples for about 3 weeks now. They are so nice and big and round and firm and just the right size that I can't stop playing with them .... if I had breasts I might never take my hands off of them.

Karen

My wife is constantly slapping my hands off mine too stop me playing with
LOL

Julie

I have to say my first thought was that the best way to get rid of moobs is to take PM. Lots and lots of PM. Bye-bye moobs...

(08-09-2011, 05:38 PM)sfem Wrote:  I have to say my first thought was that the best way to get rid of moobs is to take PM. Lots and lots of PM. Bye-bye moobs...

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I know what Julie means, about boob watching; when they are your own boobs, it's even more interesting. First day out, in my new bra and I caught sight om myself, in a shop window; they were bouncing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon