Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Dosage amounts (archive thread)

Dosage amounts
July 5 2008 at 7:16 PM Terri (Login littleboobs)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently started taking Bountiful Breast and supplementing them with the following.

8 BB pills
4,500mg of Saw Palmetto
3,360mg of Fenugreek Seed
2,550mg of Red Clover

84gr of whey protein

I also make sure to do workout my chest by doing flys, decline presses, and pull overs.

Does this sound about right? Any suggestions for breast enhancement?

Author Reply
ATP
(no login) Exercise Promotes Testosterone July 5 2008, 10:21 PM

I think, and have read elsewhere, that working out would be counterproductive in growing breasts since exercise promotes testosterone.

But I could be wrong.

Maybe they mean lifting 'really heavy' ?

Edit Message Delete Message

SLG
(no login) Excercise July 6 2008, 4:28 AM

Well, depending on your build. Excercise may enhance musculature if you are looking to do away with the masculine look. I know the principle behind enhancing the look of the breast area by excercising your pecks, but your arms and other parts connected may inadvertantly get tone in a way that does not flater the fem look. I don't know your situation, wether you want fem or just boobs. If you're just looking for boobs, then disregard the above. Femming out is more complicated for each person's lifestyle to get into detail here. At least for me.

SLG
(no login) Oh, by the way... July 6 2008, 4:33 AM

I'm not an expert on dosing, but wow, those numbers look kinda high. I've never taken that much. But hey, if it'll work, I guess it's o.k. if it doesn't cause harm. I'm assuming that none of those pills are standardized. If so, you shouldn't have to take as much because the herbs are specifically taken from a certain part of the plant vs. the whole plant i.e. black cohosh root.

Teri
(Login littleboobs) Re: Dosage amounts July 6 2008, 4:51 AM

Do you think that I maybe taking to much?

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: Dosage amounts July 6 2008, 3:06 PM

Yes I think it might be a bit of an overload, especially since you are already taking the other formula too.

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Forgot to add... July 6 2008, 3:08 PM

Bountiful Breast is an ovary based pill, isn't it?

In that case you must not take any estrogenic herbs with it. They would all compete over the same receptor sites and you would have flused your expensive BB pills down the toilet literally. The only thing you can take with BB is saw palmetto.

Chasin
(no login) Amounts July 8 2008, 2:16 AM

Hello everyone,im new to all this,but I have read several places that ,take recomended amounts until your body feels comfortable,and then you can increase. Its Herbs and they say you cant overdose but take what feels good to your body and if your seeing or feeling results. Well this is what I have done also,plus I have just started progestrone creme massage with all the other stuff. got it from Wal-Mart,dont have to buy off the net. Just my comments,hope it helps,im always wanting to learn more,tks for all of your forums,I enjoy them. Oh! does herb change your body fat? I would like more ass,think I asked this on another forum. Tks everyone,,,Really

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Chasin July 8 2008, 8:55 PM

"Its Herbs and they say you cant overdose"
Well that is a load of rubbish. Of course you can overdose herbs. Try a large dose of hemlock and see what I mean. Herbs aren't automatically safe just because they are herbs, they can have all sorts of side effects.

If you want a bigger ass, try the herb Maca. :-)

Welcome to the forum by the way! :-)

Chasin
(no login) Fennel July 9 2008, 2:01 AM

Tks,I will watch things, I take alot now but they seem to be working for me and no harm. I have read alot of ur post and you seem to know alot about all this, I also read other sites to get info on the herbs as much as I can,I will continue to be here looking Really thanks and where do I find MACA? I will look in my store and here on the net..Im enjoying reading all the forums......Tks

Chasin
(no login) Fennel F July 9 2008, 2:08 AM

Sorry forgot,also where can I read about Maca,and is it in the health food stores? I will ck later. Guess I need to reduce some Im taking,tks

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: Dosage amounts July 9 2008, 7:21 AM

MACA:

One study looked at the effect of 4 months treatment with maca tablets on semen quality in nine adult men. Treatment with maca resulted in increased seminal volume, sperm count, and sperm motility.

A 12-week randomized controlled trial looked at 1,500 mg maca, 3,000 mg maca, or placebo. After 8 weeks, there was an improvement in sexual desire in the men taking maca.

MACA DOES NOT AFFECT HORMONE LEVELS. Serum testosterone and estradiol levels were not different in men treated with maca compared to those who took the placebo. Other studies have found no effect on luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone, prolactin, and 17-alpha hydroxyprogesterone.

Safety
No side effects or hazards have been reported and are unknown.
Drug Interactions
No potential interactions have been reported.

Many of the ladies over at the girly forum have reported that they got a huge ass when taking maca, that all fat somehow distributed itself to their behinds. You can order it online of buy it in a health food shop.

Dee
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Dosage amounts July 9 2008, 11:22 PM

"Many of the ladies over at the girly forum have reported that they got a huge ass when taking maca, that all fat somehow distributed itself to their behinds. You can order it online of buy it in a health food shop. "

Ok, I'm on board for some of this... :-)

I'll let ya know how it turns out. My ass is already getting "the shape" now. I would very much like to help speed it up a bit ya know.

Thanks for this interesting find. :-)

http://transhouston.com/members/blog/morticia
My stash: http://tgchix.dyndns.org/girlystuff2.html
or
http://tgchix.twilightparadox.com/girlystuff2.html

Chasin
(no login) Dosage July 10 2008, 2:19 AM

Tks everyone for the help,I figured up my Dosages,according to what everyone is taking, Im not over"good",and I feel fine. And thanks for the Maca tip,im going to try it myself,yea I need and want some ass.

Dee
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Dosage amounts July 10 2008, 11:30 AM

http://www.raysahelian.com/maca.html

Chasin
(no login) MACA July 13 2008, 5:42 AM

Tks,finally got me some,just started them,will keep you posted,hope it works on my ass..

Davilee
(Login Davata) Re: Dosage amounts July 16 2008, 7:54 AM

Yeah...I've been interested in the Maca since a year or two ago....when my friend was saying it really does cause mass gains.

I'd say that it should be more effective if an individual is already on a feminizing program or they are taking some sorts of estrogens or altering their hormonal outputs.

I havent tried it yet,as I was experimenting with some other things and I was off herbs for awhile when testing some real estrogens.

Oh course,you can overdose on herbs.
Read any good herbal medication book and it will tell you that.
Many herbs if taken in too high a dose MAY have negative side effects.
Its different for every individual also.

Some people also have a natural tendency for resistance to herbal medications.By the same token,everyone has a different tolerance for herbs....I mean,...the length of time you can take them and they will loose their effectiveness at some point....at which you have to stop taking them for a time.

Chasin
(no login) Davilee July 17 2008, 2:55 AM

Tks,I dont think im taking to much at one time. I did increase after one month,would have to figure them up again. I take alot of pills but 2 times a day. Except for the blends which are 3 times a day and massage twice,well one quick one before work and then a good one and heat at nite. Tks for all the info im reading. I have tingling now and then and soreness,or tenderness. So maybe something is going on...Again tks
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon