Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

flat2fem

flat2fem
January 21 2007 at 11:38 PM diana (Login Diana1978)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey is that similar to flat2fab? will it be expensive? and are you eventually going to make a personal program page? hope you get some results soon.

Author Reply

Jennelle
(Login Jenneelle)
EVE MEMBERS Re: twink- flat2fem January 22 2007, 10:49 AM

Flat2fem is the same thing as flat2fab (just re-worded a little bit). Lucille has found a new way of getting suckers to pay for the kind of information that you can get in this forum for free.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: twink- flat2fem January 22 2007, 12:53 PM

Wasn't she originally on these forums or the be board? she figured out a way to make money off of everyone else's hard work and research? i wonder he she knows anything about vitex then? Smile

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: twink- flat2fem January 22 2007, 6:45 PM

Yeah, similar thing to Flat2Fab. I want to buy it and try the program in there, rather than trial and error for months!

A bit skint at the mo though, so it may be a while before I buy it!

Vicky A
(Login VickyA) Flat2fab / flat2fem January 22 2007, 8:21 PM

I thought that Flat2fab / flat2fem was not actually a program as such, but more of a guidebook.

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: twink- flat2fem January 22 2007, 10:08 PM

There's a program as well.

I found this on a forum once. An extract from it:

The list below is meant for a 1-month treatment.

1. 100 red clover capsules: 350-375 mg. per capsule
(Be sure the capsules contain red clover “blossoms”
only.) 1 capsule 3x per day
2. 100 fenugreek capsules: 600-620 mg. per capsule, 2 capsules 3x per day
3. 100 saw palmetto capsules: 540-600 mg. per capsule, 2 capsules 3x per day
4. Liquid fenugreek extract: 1-2 ounces, mix in moisturiser and apply once a day
5. Progesterone USP cream: 2-4 ounces apply to inner thighs and wrists once a day
6. IF YOU ARE OVER AGE 30: 100 GABA capsules:
500-750 mg. per capsule OR 100 grams powder, one capsule per day
7. 360 rotations of Chi Massage (breast area) 2x per day

Results supposedly show in about 3-4 weeks with an increase of around 2-3 cup sizes. Good results after about 12 weeks depending on diet, etc.

This program is meant to set up and mimic the hormones of an adolescent girl during puberty.

Vicky A
(Login VickyA) Re: twink- flat2fem January 23 2007, 7:41 AM

I have a problem with the flat2fem idea, which is that Lucille is using HER pictures to demonstrate breast growth in men. Does that strike anyone as unscrupulous or do people think that is fair practice?

Manyquestions
(Login ManyQuestions) Re: twink- flat2fem January 23 2007, 12:56 PM

I noticed that too. Her results were spectacular - they made me jealous. My reaction was simply that her program certainly can work for women, but the photos prove nothing about men. Why no male photos? It did not make me buy her book.

Edit Message Delete Message

Nell Gwynne
(Login nell.gwynne)
EVE MEMBERS Re: twink- flat2fem January 23 2007, 6:36 PM

It is unscrupulous, because as ManyQuestions has realised her own pictures prove nothing whatever about men, and therefore she shouldn't use them as though they do prove something.

Manyquestions
(Login ManyQuestions) Re: twink- flat2fem January 25 2007, 2:26 PM

I understand why you use a harsh word like "unscrupulous" to characterize her sales pitch. I am just not sure that personally I would go that far, however.

Suppose she posted a photo of a nicely endowed woman and said "Men - here is a photo of a man who of course used to be completely flat, and just look at what my system did for him - if you buy my program your chest will look just like this." This of course would be unscrupulous, a lie, etc.

But for her to post photos of a women and say "Look what it did for a her - it will do the same for you men" - to me is just saying something without any evidence. It might be true, it might not be. But the photo is not relevant. To me, making an unsubstantiated claim is different from being unscrupulous. But I certainly see how you feel differently.

Some women on the main Forum say in effect that everything in her book is just the common wisdom in the BE field - it is as if she read many of the E Mails on the BE Forum and wrote down what worked. If so, then I have no problem with this. Some people believe something only when it is in a book, and paying $40 (or whatever it costs) to find out about these herbs is certainly worth it, even if the same knowledge could be gained for free by those willing to dig a bit.

Geri
(Login buckendz)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: twink- flat2fem January 28 2007, 7:24 AM

Well I bought the guide and started the flat2fem program two weeks ago and it does work. I'm a 47 year old male and just recently decided to persue growing breasts and this guide had all the answers to my questions. I tried just pills a couple of years ago and chickened out because I didn't understand the effects it was having on my body. This time I understood and expected the changes that occured.

I'm definately glad I took the dive to become informed quickly on the herbal formula and after buying all the herbs and liquids the results are mine. I noticed puffyness in 1 week which was actual growth. Nipples became sensative too. I didn't know if this was the herbs or the massages or both.

Now after 2 weeks, I decided to measure the results and I've grown 3/4 of an inche. This was from starting out with no breasts. Now I have a handfull and even bought a bra on eBay to see the differences in filling the cup.

And no this is not a sales pitch for that program, just an honest assessment of my experience.

I think I may quite when I run out of my one month supply of herbs. Not sure when the growth will stop and I'm not ready to let the rest of the world know my secret.

Thanks for letting me share, Geri

emmie
(Login emmiedee) welcome, geri January 28 2007, 11:43 AM

first, welcome... a male who is having success would no doubt be an inspiration to these other gentlemen.

be careful of stopping after only a month... you might have to do something for maintenance for awhile to keep the results you got, as one month could be initial swelling which you could then lose right away...

just a word of caution! you wouldnt want to go through all of this just to lose your gains!!

welcome again... and congrats on early results!

Peaches
(no login) Re: twink- flat2fem January 28 2007, 4:16 PM

There are plenty of women around who didn't have any success with that program, so it would be a mistake for anyone to think that it's sucess rate on men is bound to be high.

Manyquestions
(Login ManyQuestions) Re: twink- flat2fem January 30 2007, 2:01 PM

Wow! Congratulations! You give hope to the other men on this Forum. Every man who posts here makes the rest of us feel less lonely and less "different". Not that the women who post are not also very much appreciated--- this community is wonderful.

Can I please ask you - how much has your nipple sensitivity increased - a lot? Have your areola or nipples also increased in size and, if so, how much?

Are you going to post your precise program on the personal page? Are you going to go for another size increase or stop here? If you are going to go for another size increase, would you be willing to take a photo now and then another one after your next month of treatment? I realize that only a small percentage of the women on the BE Forum have the courage to do this, and that I have not had the courage to do it either---

B7 Red
(Login B7red) Re: twink- flat2fem January 30 2007, 7:12 PM

if sounds to good to be true then it is

Gerry
(Login buckendz)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: twink- flat2fem January 31 2007, 6:09 AM

Thanks emmie for the advice. I"ll probably stock up for month two and see where it goes. I don't want to loose the gains and besides it's winter and pretty easy to dress to keep the changes discrete.

Thanks too Manyquestions. It's good to know from this forum that I'm not crazy in pursuing something I've always wished for but thought was maybe forbidden. My changes are miniscle to what women expect since they are starting from a different foundation. I'm pleased and will keep you posted on the progress.

I haven't noticed any change in the size of my areola though the nipples seems fuller. Sensitivity has increased but I attribute that to the frequent massages and my periodic check throughout the day when I feel a tinge in the breasts.

I'll probably take photos and post them at 1 month. Regarding the program, it's essentially what was posted by twinklepose though the dosages/frequency of usage is slightly different in the flat2fem program I'm following. I really was sold on this program since all the ingrediants were locally purchased as independant ingrediants at a health store and not some special pill. Since I've only found this site three days ago, I have a lot of reading to catch up on and possibly may modify the routine that I started on January 13th.

Chasin
(no login) Flat2what? July 4 2008, 3:45 AM

Yes I have read The Flat2fem adds.Responded out of curiousity,did not buy. The information on the herbs are all on the net and to which ones work. Several companies produce them and you can get them at a Vitamin store. Im using some from a company which are good and I also bought some from my local store. They seem to be working,I have grown some in the last month,I do have tingling and soreness in my breast now and then. I didnt have to use anyone Program like Flat2fem who wants money to tell me what I have read about on the net. To many companies out there just wanting your money, so watch how you spend. You could really get rapped up in all this. I almost did. Do it myself and I havent bought a program. Tks for reading

Noela
(no login) Re twink July 28 2010, 3:17 PM

Ok so spare me your concerns and answer my questions please. I am a 14 year old male to female transgender. I am on puberty blockers and I have a BMI of about 16.8. I try to drink 3 cups of fenugreek tea a day and I massage with red clover extracts in the morning and at night. Will this work? And is there anything else I should be doing?

Flat2fem Program
May 18 2007 at 8:30 PM Alice (Login Roundmoon)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all, first time poster, i have started the flat2fem program and am wondering if anybody here has had any experience with it. From what i read it's mostly posted here anyway, Any luck???

I started on May 1st, and had a small knot below both breasts for a week and since then it's gone away, no tingles, pain, itchy, nothing. Do i need to increase my dosages by a pill each, or is that the way it works? I massage 4x daily and put yam extract on morning and night before bed. My routine is..
6 saw palmetto 600mg
3 Clover Blossom 375mg
3 Fenugreek 600mg
yam extract morn and night
gaba nightly (i'm old) 500mg

is this enough, or should i raise the dosage,maybe add wild yam capsules?
Thanks for any advice in advance,
Alice

Author Reply
Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: Flat2fem Program May 18 2007, 8:49 PM

Did you atart whis this dosage on may 1:st or have you ramped up to this amount over the past two weeks? You can try to up the dose of Fenugreek to about 3000 mg a day and add some fennel.

stefanie
(Login stefanie_ss) Re: Flat2fem Program May 19 2007, 1:06 AM

how long have you been on this program?

Alice
(Login Roundmoon) Response and Thank You May 19 2007, 4:03 PM

I started on may 1st, and have not changed anything since i rted, just the listed items. I will ramp up the fennel and see if this changes anything. a friend says i should ramp up the yam and dong quai, problem is, seems everybody has a different herb they want me to ramp up on!!! ahahahahahaha

i tried hormones and they just scare the hell out of me, espcially if you read the warnings and all.

Thank You for your responses, i will take all into concideration, and besides i need to go to the store anyway.
Thanks,
Alice

stefanie
(Login stefanie_ss) Re: Flat2fem Program May 19 2007, 4:07 PM

it's been just a little over two weeks. be patient. but, i would eliminate the dong quai, ramp up fenugreek or fennel and get some progesterone cream to massage directly on your breasts. btw, are you male or female

stefanie
(Login stefanie_ss) Re: Flat2fem Program May 19 2007, 4:13 PM

never mind. i've read your posts....sorry

Alice
(Login Roundmoon) Thanks again!! May 19 2007, 4:14 PM

I am a male,pre-op TS, i have lived as a female for the past year. Just tired of the chemicals and the warnings.
i have an A cup and would like to build upto a C, if possible. my sisters all have DD or bigger, so i am hopeing to geta c at least, i have hope this is possible with the herbals. i will ad a little more fennugreek and fennel, and i guess i should have told ya eariler i do use progesterone cream 3x a week, morning and before bed.
Thanks,
Alice

stefanie
(Login stefanie_ss) Re: Flat2fem Program May 19 2007, 4:27 PM

for a couple of months, i had used nothing but progesterone cream (twice a day) and extra strength estroven. from what i have read, estroven really wouldn't do anything for me. hence, i believe it was the progesterone that gave me my A's.

Jim Gulyas
(Login oceanfish)
SENIOR MEMBER Ignore this program June 18 2008, 2:09 AM

Dear Alice:

This program is a money-making scheme. It's B*******. Unless you want to throw thousands of dollars away

on " False promises of life-changing LIES " , Stay away from Flat2Fem. Trust me, it's all c***.

Jim

Les
(no login) Re: Flat2fem Program June 18 2008, 7:49 AM

I agree that there's nothing in Flat2fem that you can't find on this website anyway, so there's not much to be gained really from buying it. I'm not sure why it would involve a cost of thousands of dollars though, I didn't understand that comment.

wishfulthinking
(Login wishfullthinking) if you are interested June 18 2008, 6:56 PM

If you have questions about the flat to fem program I highly recomend you review the information on this site. I am sure it will save you a lot of money and time.

http://babdl.blogspot.com/2007/12/test.html

tgdonna
(no login) Flat2fem Program June 19 2008, 7:34 PM

Herbs take a while to work, so be patient. On the progesterone cream, I try to cycle it so it most closely emulates the natural female cycle. I use it twice a day for 7-10 days every 28 calendar days -- so one week out of every four.

I've also been trying some estriol cream on the non-progesterone days. Just started that this past month and it had a noticeable positive effect.

There's also the bovine/porcine glandular method you can try. Some people respond to that better than they do herbs. Though for either you should keep the saw palmetto as it blocks DHT.

There's a huge debate on the glandular forum as to whether you should combine estrogen-like herbals such as fenugreek, fennel, red clover, etc, with the glandulars. Some say they interfere with each other, but I personally have had the best success when using both simultaneously. To experiment, I've cycled on and off each in different combinations and different orders, for at least a month per test, to see if it would make any difference. For me personally, all 3 variations worked, but the herbals-only was the slowest, followed by the glandulars-only, with the fastest working being a combination of both herbs and glandulars.

I think each and every person has a different body chemistry so part of the quest is figuring out what works for your body. I've heard that more petite bodies respond best to the glandular method, whereas larger body builds do better with herbals. Physically I'm somewhere in between which is probably why the combination is working best for me.

With my combination, I started with a totally flat male chest and in 3 months was a full A cup. My goal is at least a full B and I'm hoping for a C. It may take a couple of years, but definitely seems possible.

Good luck!
tgdonna

michelle
(Login scnewbee)
SENIOR MEMBER Dosage amounts June 20 2008, 1:09 AM

what do they say to max red clover at how much is the max amount

saw palmetto what is the max that they say you shoud go

Flat2Fem
June 8 2009 at 10:25 PM TheOne (Login rpeavler)

First let me say that I am new here and have learned quite alot. I have read alot of things on male breast growth for about a year now and think I am ready to start but I am going to start with herbs and maybe BO. I have heard alot of good and bad things about the flat2fem program. but i still decided to buy it i learned alot from that to. I was ust wondering if it will work and if it dosent work what should I try next. I am 20 years old 6'4 200 lbs

Author Reply
don mitchell
(Login dcm1202) Re: Flat2Fem June 30 2009, 9:28 PM

I have used the assistances of this program for a year. It works and works well. The growths had virtually stopped with me being between an A and B cup. Since going on this program, the B cup now is full, and the growth is continuing. It has caused wearing bras under shirts, and now prevents swimming topless.

TomyGirl
(no login) Re: Flat2Fem July 16 2009, 7:23 AM

Hi Don,
"It has caused wearing bras under shirts, and now prevents swimming topless."

what do you wear while swimming?

Evey
(no login) Re: Flat2Fem July 16 2009, 1:06 PM

That book was not truly written for biological males growing breasts. It was written for biological women and just had the title changed to try and capitalise on a new market. The author had a boob job anyway.

Fennel Fairy
(Login fennelfairy)
SENIOR MEMBER Evey July 17 2009, 11:29 PM

Maybe so, but facts remain - Herbs work well.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon