Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

new to NBE and got a few questions

well, first off, i've started taking PM(680mg/100mg soy isoflavorines twice daily) about 3-4 days ago(i forget lol..) and i was wondering, if theres anything else i should be expecting things to happen, besides the obvious breast growth and changes of the body, such as any side effects and what nots?
and also if one can grow just on oral herbs?
and how long it ussually takes for things to start happening/being noticeable?
also i wanted to know, is it best to take them continually, or give breaks inbetween? been reading alot and some places suggest it, but others don't?

also, hello to everyone heh.

Please fellow my posts as chrissie and chrissiegirl. I thnik you should forget the soy and up your dose of PM to 2,000mg a day, with a view to upping it to 3,000, as things kick in.
Memtal changes are big, but allow4/5 momths; this is a slow process- it took about 2 years, before, I had someone, wanting to grope, my boobs! I hope that answers, your other question; PM works!

ahh, kk, so 4 pills a day heh.. and the soy isoflavorines are in the pills with the PM so, i can't really remove that heh.. and also wanted to add, is there other certain things i should do while taking this amount of PM and such? so as to not cause any bad effects? (sorry heh.. babbling hypocondriac x.x)

I feel you should look for pure PM. As to time. let the effects of the herbs kick in and listen to your body; to keep the effect going. It will happen and then you need t keep the whole thing moving forward.

ah, k, i'll look around for pure PM pills, but for now, would it hurt at all to finish off the bottle of ones i have atm or?

also, i heard people talking about the ainterol brand for PM, is that any good or?

(02-09-2011, 01:52 AM)zetafoo Wrote:  ah, k, i'll look around for pure PM pills, but for now, would it hurt at all to finish off the bottle of ones i have atm or?

also, i heard people talking about the ainterol brand for PM, is that any good or?

Hi and welcome.
I doubt it will hurt to use up what you've got. I think Chrissie was talking about 500mg capsules of pure PM, I don't know how much actual PM is in yours, but no doubt you can do the calculation.

As for Ainterol brand...it works for me, see my avatar pic ( that was after 9 months) Rolleyes

Pansy mae

ah heh, thanks ^^ yeah, i'm going to finish up these ones first than buy the 500pure ones.. for an extra $3, for 40 more pills and around 100mg or so more PM, i don't see why not

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon