Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

breast growth (archive thread)

breast growth
August 25 2007 at 7:55 PM Loni (Login kloni)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am new to this board and I am wondering if anyone has had much success with grobust herbal breast capsuls and lotion. I have been taking them for 6 weeks now. I have a lot of tingling in the tops of my breasts the last 2 weeks. My nipples have become more sore and it looks like I am getting a little vbit fuller. Are these good signs? I'm wondering because I only bought 2 months to star. Is there some thing better to go to or should I just give it more time? I am wearing a size 40A bra but want to move up to a B cup or better. thanks for any help

Author Reply

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: breast growth August 25 2007, 8:43 PM

You're on the way. The tingling/pains/itching are signs that things are happening.
Stick with it awhile. It takes T________I________M________E........................................

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: breast growth August 26 2007, 2:32 AM

So,Im always curious to know ingredients and amounts.....
...What's in Grobust?? Do you have a ingredient list?...
...I can find out for ya if you dont know.

Kelly
(no login) Re: breast growth August 26 2007, 7:53 AM

Grobust has been around longer than any other breast enhancement forumula, so I imagine it must have had some success.

Edit Message Delete Message

Cyclops
(no login) Re: breast growth August 26 2007, 10:50 AM

I always thought Wonderup was the original breast enhancement formula. Is that not so?

Kelly
(no login) Re: breast growth August 26 2007, 12:21 PM

Wonderup has always been known as the first breast enhancement formula produced in Europe, but I think you'll find that Grobust was the first ever.

kloni
(no login) Re: breast growth August 26 2007, 6:59 PM

thank you for your reply. here are the ingredients to Grobust capsules. Saw palmetto, Damiana, Lemon Balm, Dong Quai, Blessed thistle, Dandelion Root, Wild Yam, Motherwort, Oat Bran, Gelatin

kloni
(no login) Re: breast growth August 26 2007, 7:12 PM

Thank you for your encouragement. I guess I,m excited yet at the same time a little impatient. What signs should I look for next? I'm still wedge shaped in my breasts. Will they get rounder soon? Where should I look for signs of growth? Do you just start growing outward or do you grow under the arm or bottom of the breasts?I quess I'm excited about what will be. Thanks again

kloni
(Login kloni) Re: breast growth August 26 2007, 10:21 PM

I am also massaging my breasts twice a day using the grobust lotion which has the same ingredients as the capsules + fenugreek

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: breast growth August 27 2007, 12:14 AM

Thanks much Kloni for the list.

Id watch that prep. if I were you ,it has Damiana and Dong Quai.

They are both adaptogenic,which means they stimulate the gonads and sexual system of whichever gene-sex the person is.

So,you may actually be causing stimulation of Testosterone..which isnt what you want for feminine development.

Kloni...development is different for everyone..depends on age and health....
development of the breasts takes a long time for them to develop properly.
You have to keep in mind,how long it takes females to develop their breasts,it takes many years to finally get to the mature breast.

But technically or medically they dont consider the breasts to be completely mature until they have went through mammogenisis,thats the final development that only can occur during pregnancy.A huge amount of growth and change takes place during that time.

But thats what we've been discussing. Stimulating lactation development,so the breasts will grow larger.

The point when you first start breast development is to allow the glands and ductal system to develop the best that they can,and stimulate prolactin as it is important for gland and cell receptor development.
AND you should take the proper vitamins and supplements that promote development.Like Boron,Folic acid,PABA,Kelp,Whey,Plenty of protein,etc.

Then later after you get your basic good development further along...THEN you can consider going farther into development by stimulating lactation

Ive had some lactation related things,like fluid seeping out of my nipples,but I really didnt want it to happen yet.
Im afraid it will permanently shut down my development.
Perhaps Im being paranoid..some women can lactate anytime and they seem to just get bigger growth without having deterioration.
Just different physical abilities with everyone.
My evidence for this is reading what women said about what happened to their breasts after being pregnant and nursing.They had serious problems with shape and firmness.They would enlarge but they would lose alot as soon as they quit stimulating milk.Some of them,their breasts got smaller than they were before they got pregnant. Thats what Im talking about.

kloni
(Login kloni) Re: breast growth August 27 2007, 1:27 AM

Thanks for your response. Do you think I could do something more beneficial? Is there something i should add to the gobust? Or should I let my 2month supply run out and start something else? ( I am in my 6th week now).I do have a lot of tingling in my breasts and they feel fuller.

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: breast growth August 27 2007, 5:14 AM

stick with it. The tingling is a GOOD sign.. Use up what you have, it's doing something right now, why jump ship when you're on course?

http://transhouston.com/members/blog/morticia
My private little stash of girly goodies: http://tgchix.dyndns.org/girlystuff.html

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Hi Kloni! August 27 2007, 6:39 AM

I agree with Morticia - If you are getting plenty of tingles and feel that your breasts are fuller, stick to that regime. It is obviously working for you to some degree. Evaluate again after another 3 months.

If tingles stop, you can stay on the capsules and perhaps add a herb, as a tea or in capsule form.

kloni
(no login) Re: breast growth August 27 2007, 4:45 PM

Thanks for your reply. I think I'll buy another 2 month supply and see what happens.I am still wondering just what next to look for, whether growth under the arms or on top of my breast , or aureolas gettig bigger, or out, but I guess it sounds like everyone is different in there growth.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: breast growth August 28 2007, 7:07 PM

Well,areola growth is kinda contentious subject....
I think that from listening to many peoples opinions and reading stuff, that you are only going to grow areolas when you are either around real puberty age OR if you are pregnant.BUT then the widening of the areolas may just be due to the expansion of the breast tissues...stretching the areoli out..not really adding more areola cells..I dont know exactly.
I just notice from info. that pregnant women's areolas seem to get bigger across and darker red and sometimes thicker.

Damn,i wish I could figure out how chemically to do that...hahahha

Mine seem to be building up new cells along the edges of them because the edges look different than they did and the edges are moving out away from my zone of the little bumpy glands....(i cant recall what they are called.
Im hoping its for real...

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: breast growth August 28 2007, 7:39 PM

People have been worried about nipple growth with Brava and the Brava company said it's like drawing a dot on a balloon then inflating it - the dot gets bigger due to the boob expanding, so if you get growth the nipple should grow too...the real question is how to make the aureole flat and the nipple erect - mine are puffy like a 10yr old!

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Puffy nipples/areolas August 28 2007, 8:10 PM

It's not common in adult women, true - but it's considered kind of hot by lots of guys when a big girl has puffy ones. It's rare, but take a look at Traci Lords breasts! She is a D-cup (or large C) with very puffy nipple/areola all in one.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: breast growth August 28 2007, 8:22 PM

OH...I thought I was in the boob lovers tribe on Tribes for a minute..hahaha

Thats what the guys were discussing when I dropped in the other day.....

Do ya like puffy one or flat ones?......fuuuuuny!!

kloni
(Login kloni) Re: breast growth August 29 2007, 11:13 AM

i wouldn't mind my aureolas getting puffy and bigger!Grobust has a liquid forrm also. Would the liquid be better than the capsules? Or would it hurt to take both the capsule and the liquid plus still massage with the lotion?I am just wanting to maximize the potential for growth.They are really tingling this morning and even look fuller. How long before I'm not wedge shaped, more rounder? Any ideas?

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: breast growth August 29 2007, 3:19 PM

If there is a liquid AND pills, and you get tingles from the pills alone, I'd suggest NOT to start taking the liquid on top of that because you might overload your system and stall really quick. Then you've ruined it all. Stay with this that works for you and don't get tempted to overdose on phytoestrogens to get faster results. Many who do, find that they stop responding to the formula since the overload shuts down their estrogen receptors.

Uou can use the liquid for massages though, or get a pueraria mirifica breast cream.

mbe
(Login mbe1) Re: breast growth August 30 2007, 6:46 PM

Stalls can happen, but that just your bodies way of saying, I need a break, a couple of days, a week or maybe two of vacation from your program. But your still very early into the program and that should not be a problem for a while.

Follow the directions that came with your liquids and pills, experiment a little and pay attention to what your body is doing. My breasts became rounder, I would say in about a month to six weeks. And by two months, everything was different. Keep a weekly journal to measure the results.

kloni
(Login kloni) Re: breast growth August 30 2007, 7:26 PM

Thankyou Fennel Fairy and MBE for your responses. i guess I am just getting over anxious wishing that every thing would happen quicker. I've been told often that it takes awhile so I'm just glad for what has happened. Today my bra (Acup)really feels tighter. I was thinking of buying a playtex 1/2 size bra to see how I am fitting, but I'm not sure that they make them in size 40 band size. Fennel mentioned possibly using pueraria mirifica cream on my breasts. Where can you buy that. Can you get it in a local drugstore, over the counter, or do you have to buy it online? I bought my grobust right at the Savemart pharmacy. They carry that and LaFemme products. I didn't see any pueraria mirifica.I can hardly wait for my breasts to become rounder1 I am encouraged by your report MBE!

Fennel Fairy
(no login) You are wrong mbe. August 30 2007, 7:48 PM

Several people who start on a too high dose of phytoestrogens have started growing and then suddenly stopped real soon after. You only have SO many estrogen receptors. When they get overloaded, the brain gets the message "Too much!" and the receptors shut off and you become insensitive to the estrogenic compounds. It's just the body protecting itself.

pauline
(no login) grobust along w' phyto-estrogen June 1 2009, 3:01 AM

I have been taking Grobust along with Woman's Phyto-Estrogen Formula
both from GNC and after 2 weeks have definite stage two mounds and filling a 40B cup. I can feel the mounds when I have my chest along a flat surface. My nipples are very sensitive and also the area of breast around the nipple. I find myself cupping the new breast in my palm whenever i am alone. it is so much fun to play with them. I have a month supply and will be running out soon to refill.

Stan a/k/a Sylvia
(no login) grobust June 25 2009, 12:31 AM

Grobust works for some. For me it didn't. I had better luck with Perfect Woman and (Physicians Select, which is no longer available), which worked much better than any of the transgender creams or hormones..., such as the ones I bought from the Phoenix Project. My ultimate wish is to have breasts of at least a DD cup size.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon