Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sore Lump Near Nipple

Hi,
I had been taking FG and SP (2500mg each per day) for about 2 months when I felt a tender lump near my nipple. I was also using a phytoestrogen cream, fenugreek extract, and black cohosh by rubbing them into my breasts. It wasn't directly behind, but about 1/2 inch outside the nipple. I stopped the herbs for a few weeks and the lump seemed to disappear. I recently started taking the herbs again, and the lump has returned. It is quite tender if I squeeze it. It is about 1/2 inch round and feels like a marble. I can't really move it as it seems attached to one spot. I am not sure if this is the beginning of a breast bud, or it is simply a cyst or something else. I also wonder if I am making it worse by checking it a few times per day. Has anybody experienced this before. Should I be concerned? Thanks.

Christin

That is most definitely the beginning of a breast bud, in my opinon. No, it wont be a problem to feel it as often as you like to be sure about it, I still do it! Also a gentle massage will help anyway by keeping the blood circulating
You are on your way, don't knock it - figuratively or literally, 'cos it will hurt like fury if you do! Big Grin

Your on your way,
Play with it
I do
Hands are almost 100% attatched
LOL

Julie

Thanks for the quick response. I just hope that my right side catches up at some point. Right now I don't feel anything on my right boob.

My right one is much less sensitive/produces much less pain than the left...but then again, the right one is also slightly larger!

Don't worry about differences between the two, it will change from time to time, almost imperceptibly sometimes...and the growth will be a lot slower than you want...and you will worry about that as well...welcome to the club! Big GrinBig Grin

You are on your way girl and remember, most women, have a difference, in size, between their boobs; just as I doWink

What should I be looking for next? Just wondering what I should expect? Thanks.

Just more of the same, from now till you decide to stop! Big Grin

Growth will almost certainly be slower than you want, but there is no real way to speed it up. Sometimes they will hurt less than at others and you'll start worrying, but sooner or later it will come back again. You'll probably toy with the idea of should you up the dose, or switch to something else, or add something else on top, but if its working then stick with what you are doing, would be my advice, although I do suggest that you play around with how much you take and don't be afraid to try a different level.

The one thing to keep in mind is that what you are doing is permanent. The surrounding fat can come and go, but once breast tissue starts forming it wont go away.

Spot on reply, from Pansy-Mae.
You probably will notice your nipples beginning to point slightly to the sides and increasing tenderness. Just be patient; just as in a pubescent girl, this is a long process.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon