Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

stalled growth

hi all newbie here been looking around for a bit and was wondering how do i get my growth to start again as it has seemed to have stalled. a little bit about me, im a 46 bio male 5 foot 8 in. weigh around 165 pounds. been taking herbs on and off for about two years, currently im a 36 a. been taking herbs steady now for for months. i know my breast wont grow over night but i no longer get any pains or tightness in my breast area not sure if i need to change my amounts or add anything else. would love any advice, my daily program consists of.

2 sp540 3 times daily
2fg 610 3 times daily
2 rc 500 3 times daily
1 gaba 750 at night
and chi massage twice daily

Hi and welcome.

If you really are sure that things have stopped then I'd suggest stopping the FG and RC for a week or two, at least.

You may find that in doing that you'll feel something again after a few days which will then taper off again. If you do then that probably means you had slightly too much in your system and it had gone into a negative feedback state but recovered somewhat as you passed the threshold level. Alternatively you may feel nothing, in which case its a bit of a guess as to how long to abstain whilst your system resets itself. I believe some people suggest up to 4 weeks, although I found that I lost about one inch after 2weeks so you may not want to chance it! When you do decide to up the levels again, you want to do it slowly to find the level at which you start to feel things again. My gut feeling is that your current intakes are a bit on the high side, they certainly would be for me and I'm physically slightly larger than you, but we all react differently.

BTW, there is a theory that you should constantly vary things anyway, levels, timings, etc, so that the body is kept guessing and doesn't go into negative feedback.

Hope this helps.

Pansy Mae

thank you pansy mae for your response, i will give that a try. i am also thinking of upping my sp a little to see if that helps.

I doubt that extra SP will do anything, that isn't a positive factor for actual growth, it just keeps T from converting to DHT, and that conversion rate wont change, so if you were taking enough before, that's fine.

If you have stalled its because your system is overloaded with estrogens and the natural mechanisms has switched off to compensate, so you need to stop taking estrogens for long enough to allow the natural systems to re-start.

Pansy Mae

I stalled out two weeks ago and went to 1500mg PM daily. Like so many say why bother with all the rest of the stuff. Just take PM daily and you'll feel your girls get fuller too. Its really cool to feel your boobs blossom out.Patricia.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon