Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM Capsuals

I am as we speak taking three PM capsuels a day and PM cream twice a day for a month. I have not notice or seen or ferl any changes yet. I know a month is too short if i was to increase the intake off PM capsuels to four or five a day will it help. Please help me? Or add anothet herb?

Hi Riana

To some extent it depends on which PM and what size capsules ( there are difference between brands).

Having said that, the only way to find out is to try it, but be prepared for negative side effects and drop it back again if you get them - I'm fine on 4x500mg but get headaches on 6 x 500mg a day ( without cream) but others take that dose without any problem.

The bottom line is that a month is much too soon to start worrying about whether it is working. Some people do get results that quickly but for most of us it is anything up to 4 months, so you have a long way to go before you need to worry.

I wouldnt add any other herbs apart from perhaps SP.

Pansy Mae

beware also not to exceed with dosage, as pansy said in another post your receptors may get "drunk".
i think i got near to that point after a couple of weeks, as i saw even some regression, then i lowered a bit and things started again, and i'm on lower dosage than you.

i started just with the spray twice a day (it seems to be very strong) with immediate results, after two weeks i had that stop, so i thought i had to increment and added 2x500 capsules a day from the third week, but things didn't changed so i began to lower the spray and after two more weeks i completely stopped it while things started again. now i'm planning to stop for a week a then have a 1x500 capsule a day (in the morning) and the spray once a day as well (in the evening) and see what happens.

remember that it's not said that faster is better, especially in growings, magic beans only exist in fables for children, and even in fables they wilt as fast as they grow

agreed slower breast is best,
after all look at the super cones on some of the girls on hardstuff ?

Julie,

I have always said "listen to your body" Early effects are very slight and it is important not to get discouraged. Look for a sense of increased fatiness; I used to describe it as if my chest had been upholstered. Next, you may see a slight difference in the direction, in which, your nipples point; more to the side and they may become permanently erect. If your dose is right, it may be 4+ months, before the stage, of tenderness and knots, arrives. Learn to adjust the dose, to keep a momentum going and remember the big word PATIENCE. I have been on PM for 32 months and have reached a good 38 B cup. That may sound like slow progress, but, in truth, it is probably as fast as you want to go. A year ago, I was very self concious about my boobs and very aware that they would dictate when I would transition. Then I was on the borders of A small B and, had it not been for the fact that I spent most of my time, wearing Chef's whites, I would have been past functioning as a normal male. Now, I have a pair of boobs, that I love to bits and my fat has re-distributed, to settle below my waist. I may get clocked as male but I would look a freak as male. This is the journey you have set out on; be gratefull that it is a slow one; you need the time to cope with and adjust to, what is going on with your body and the effects this will have on your life.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon