Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Perspective (archive thread)

Perspective - a year on herbs
November 12 2008 at 3:53 AM riven_one (Login riven_one)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it's been about a year on BO for me.

Results? I've got some decent little boobies. I've also discovered what does not work (porcine ovary) as well as brands of BO that do not work (vitamin power) as well as brands that work quite well (raw ovarian). BO users take notice.

So, i've decided to move up to the good stuff. That's right, i'm taking real estrogen now.

This is not a decision that was reached lightly; rather it was reached over a period of time.

I've been on estrofem a week now. Results? My boobs hurt all of the time, and they are growing. It is amazing what that little blue pill will do.

The soreness is about 3x over and above anything I experienced on BO.

While it is kind of neat, it is also kind of scary. I went out today in a tight t-shirt and, well, my boobs were showing.

Spare me the lecture about self medicating. I'm aware of the issues.

"Function" has yet to be affected. I'm just as horny as ever.

I figure i'll go another few weeks and stop. By then I think I will have developed about as much boobage as I wanted.

Author Reply
jamie
(no login) Re: Perspective - a year on herbs November 12 2008, 8:34 AM

hi there , thankyou for your thread.
you said you had developed 'nice little boobies'
but also said, unless i read your wrong, that
some b.o does not really work.
can you say which form of b.o did work and in
what dosages. i'm a
few weeks into b.o for the first time and have
had aches from the word go.
thankyou, jamie

Edit Message Delete Message

Chasin
(no login) Perspective November 12 2008, 12:48 PM

Yes I found the same thing in Herbs,alot of taking and small results. I still have 3 1/2 bottles of BO,raw ovary in the ice box,Im trying like you for a few weeks.Have 2 pkg that last 21 dys with 7 off. Keep me posted,I feel better also.

Jilli
(Login Jill.Jax) Perspective - a year on herbs November 12 2008, 1:03 PM

Thanks for the feedback. Are you taking any anti-androgens, and can you tell us which raw ovary did work for you?
Jilli

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: Perspective - a year on herbs November 12 2008, 2:10 PM

As far as what worked for me and what didn't - the ONLY BO that worked for me was the raw ovarian brand. The vitamin power brand did nothing no matter how much of it I took. Bountiful Breast did work, but it was too expensive. Porcine ovary from dne did nothing as well.

As far a dosage, I took two raw ovarian tabs in the morning, and two more at night. I also took two saw palmetto tabs and a kelp tab at the same time. There has been an argument whether saw palmetto is an anti-androgen or not, I really don't know - I need it for other reasons :-)

gatech22
(Login gatech22) good post November 12 2008, 5:26 PM

I have been on Spiro and Estofem for two months now. Yes, the nipple area is tender as though they had been punched. Please continue to post your results as the need for an androgen is added to your regement.

Chasin
(no login) Pers November 13 2008, 12:53 AM

Dont you mean anti-androgen? SP is suppose to be one.The Pill in taking has Cyproterone acetate in it as an anti-androgen.

elisa37
(Login elisa37) real hormones November 13 2008, 1:43 AM

Hello Im new but I have been reading everyones posts for about a year.Im not advocating self medication but Ive been on real hormones for about a year I started on herbs about 2 years ago then droped them and started taking 2 estrofems 1mg per day no antiandrogens for 2 weeks in the month then progesterone for 10 days after to my dissmay Im still having erections but I have to say my figure has become quite feminine I do endor mood swings but other than that Im very happy!just wanted to elat some of your fear wish you the best of luck.Elisa

Tiff
(no login) Real stuff November 14 2008, 12:50 AM

Tks for the comment: Im new also and taking some of what others have talked about. Estradiol W/ Cyprotone,and Spiro,and two SP daily. Breast feel different now,just been on this for 6 dys now and feel a difference. I too was on BO and other Herbs for 6 months and didnt feel or see much results. So I will try this for a few weeks and see also. Keep posting I really enjoy and tks

jamie
(no login) Re: Perspective - a year on herbs November 14 2008, 7:09 AM

hi boobyboys
feel like i'm the odd one out with the B.O.
after a few weeks i've noticed aching,
growth and now tenderness around my nipples.

an awful lot has to do with one's
natural build. i'm quite fit, well-compacted
and have always had a nice chest. however
there are those in here who are very slender and
younger than i, with a different metabolism, who
would have to approach things rather differently.

i'm 48 and over 200 lbs.
when reading interesting
material on the site, it might be a good idea to
ask about vital statistics (if you care to be so rude lol)

jamie, love to all

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: Perspective - a year on herbs November 17 2008, 2:17 AM

Heh..... went to the grocery store today. Had on jeans, a long sleeve shirt, sneakers, and a hat since I didn't feel like doing anything with my hair. In the checkout line a young girl asked how are you doing, SIR? When checkout was done, I got a have a good day, MAM. Must be something going on that I am unaware of.

slg
(no login) Nice... November 21 2008, 6:58 AM

If you can get over the possible blood clots, your hornyness should start dropping off after a couple of years. You should notice that your semen volume go to almost a few drops of clear stuff, erections are almost nill, and if you have them, they are an effort. By the way, there is a reason why males have morning hard-ons, it keeps you from peeing in the bed in the morning. That's embarrassing. The hormones will negate that for you. So don't drink alot before bedtime. Welcome to feminism. I achieved all this on estrogen shots for two years. Your little friend down there kinda shribble up but helps conceal your parts in tight clothes. There are a lot of pluses but be VERY careful...blood clots DO happen while on estrogens to some people. My friend had to stop her treatments and go to an alternate treatment. Just trying to help with some info from experience.

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: Perspective - a year on herbs December 10 2008, 2:18 AM

Well, i did the hormone thing for about 40 days now as an experiment. Just estrogen, no spiro.

I've noticed some changes "down there"; probably the start of what dee has described with shrinkage, etc. Still works though, but fluid discharge has been less and has been getting clearer. The boys are still full size but are under assault. Also, there seems to have been just a bit of feminization to my face. I can't exactly put a finger on it, but it looks softer and thinner than before. I do like these changes.

Also, got another 1/2 worth of tits.

As i'm not wanting to transition there has to be a stopping point somewhere.

I think i've reached it. Got enough boobage to play with but not so much to be blatantly obvious.

I think i'm going to stop and reevaluate for awhile, and let the boys recover.

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: Perspective - a year on herbs December 10 2008, 2:19 AM

That would be 1/2 INCH worth of tits. Also the period of time appears to be closer to 30 days instead of 40.

william
(Login wslo08) about the estrogen December 18 2008, 4:49 PM

I was wondering where you purchased your estrofem

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: Perspective - a year on herbs December 22 2008, 10:13 PM

e-mail me and i'll tell you. riven@att.net

Now that i'm out of estrofem i've gone back to BO again (I know I said that I wouldn't but I did have some left over, and after all, I might as well use it :-) .

Holy cow, my boobs are super hard and sore, and the nipples are swollen and have a large, hard mass behind them. Much more than before when I was on BO. They are also kind of warm. Not for sure what is going on, but it appears that the BO is working much better now after the estrofem. I keep bumping myself and getting sharp reminders to be a little more careful. Maybe I knocked down my T level with the estrofem (?)

Anyway, its a good kind of pain.

Biniah
(Login Biniah37) Good December 30 2008, 7:02 PM

That's the first I had heard of someone using the real hormones as a plataeu buster. I'm glad that it worked. I think that for guys that are more athletically built this might be the only way to get results moving in a positive direction at all.

I'm interested to see if your function returns totally to normal while maintaining your current cup size.

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: Perspective - a year on herbs December 31 2008, 3:34 PM

plateau buster; thats a good way to describe what happened.

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: Perspective - a year on herbs February 7 2009, 5:55 AM

Well, the great effects I had on BO after the estrofem seem to have almost petered out. The hard, large disc behind the nipple is gone one one side, and almost gone on the other. I have another order of estrofem on the way. Going to try this cycle again since it worked well last time. It looks like my body likes to change things up, so i'm going to accomodate it.

cheryl
(no login) Re: Perspective - a year on herbs February 8 2009, 9:12 PM

Hi guys ive just been reading your posts and i just wanted to say what has happened to me over the last 3 years. I wanted small breasts for a long time but im a very masculine man and didnt want them to be noticeable to any one else and i did not no much about how to grow boobs. So i started taking the female pill which one off my female friends who knew got for me.I took it for about 6 months and not alot happened. so i then bought some estrogen which again did not do that much. I took it for a year and did not know anything about it really i was a fool. I stopped a year ago but the damage had been caused.After a month of stopping i started to notice some alarming changes and had to see a doctor. After some tests i was told my hormone levels had become unbalanced. I was given male hormone injections to stabilise it but i responded very badly and could not have them again.So really i just want people to be carefull when estrogen is concerned, but unlike me you guys seem to have done your homework and know what your talking about, so good luck. If anyone wants to ask any questions than feel free thanks.

Motorrunning
(Login motorrunning41) Re: Perspective - a year on herbs April 23 2009, 11:10 PM

Riven_one I was wondering how you were doing.. if you were still using Estrogen or BO as I'm about to switch to estrogen.. Also did you have any side effects other then the good stuff I read from here,

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: Perspective - a year on herbs April 24 2009, 5:35 AM

I'm still around.

I just finished another round of estrofem except this time I kept up with the BO as well. I haven't taken any measurements lately, but i've definitely got some nice mounds going on. They are VERY noticeable if you run hands across my chest. In fact, i'm at a point where i'm considering knocking off NBE since i'm very near my goal now. Don't get the wrong idea, i'm not a C cup or anything like that, but i've got enough to be noticeable with the right shirt on (or off!). It's taken about two years to get to this point (so I develop slowly LOL....).

Note about the estrofem - if you are considering trying such a regimen be aware that it does dry up what the old "boys" produce in about 30-45 days. In my case i've already had my kids so this is of no concern to me. It might be to you. Be careful with this drug.

Riven

GATECH22
(no login) NOTICE TO ESTROFEM USE April 24 2009, 5:24 PM

4-24-09 12:20PM

I used estrofem with spiro for six (6) months, stopped for one (1) month and lost most if not all sensitivity in the breasts. Additionally, the erections returned. Now that I am back on the duo for over a month, I am just starting to regain that special feeling back in the chest. The results of the "junk" may well be long term if the spiro/estrofem regiment is twelve months or longer.

Hope you are still taking the essential oils (evening primrose and flax seed) to maintain your skin and hair.

Doc

Motorrunning41
(Login motorrunning41) Re: Perspective - a year on herbs April 25 2009, 5:21 PM

Riven_one well it;s good to hear that your doing well.. Yea I'm already had kids done with that so it should not be a issue. I'm waiting for my order arrive from in house then I will start though still doing the BO and seen some changes but more on the mood side than physical..

But thanks for replying..

tgirl37
(no login) Re: Perspective - a year on herbs April 26 2009, 7:42 PM

aye, yie, yie.....

girlyboy
(no login) Re: Perspective - a year on herbs May 7 2009, 12:59 PM

Hi, I was wondering if there are any personal pages from male members of this forum, to see how some of you progressed in size within time. Girls posted quite a few, but I wasnt able to find any male; at least not with searcher. Same isue also on personal program page, search doesnt return any male program. Coincidence?

tswantto
(Login tswantto) year on herbs August 25 2009, 9:05 PM

I have been off the herbs for a couple of years, and am going to go back on. I started with BO and them going to try PM, I had pumped in the past, and am considering that again as well. My size is maybe a b cup , but my aeorla are still about the size of a quarter, nipples are 1/2 around and stand out that far as well, do you have any luck with your aeorla size? Also could you email pic to compare, mine are shown here.

Pete
(no login) Don;t stop cold turkey! September 16 2009, 3:20 PM

The side effects of cold turkey can be very painful.
Example migraine headaches.

These things can kill you via Sub Cranial hemorrhaging.
Not trying to be negative, I've considered it but having had a head injury and subsequent subdural hemorrhage it is recommended that I stay away from this stuff. So I'll keep up the Pueraria Mirifica. It's working anyway. Right now I'm on stand by but will be starting again in three weeks.

http://www.inhousepharmacy.com/womens-hrt/estrofem.html

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: Perspective - a year on herbs October 6 2009, 5:50 AM

Well, it's been another year gone by.

I posted this in another thread.

"First of all, estrofem is NOT a "BO" like product. It is full on oestradiol, and you should not take it without understanding all of the possible effects of it. There can be serious health issues with it (blood clotting, etc). It can make you really sick. Please think twice before taking it, and know for darn sure that you want what it will do, and know what the possible side effects are. Taking estrofem is a very serious step, far and away more serious than "BO". I cannot emphasize this point enough. Taking it casually only to grow boobs is not a good idea at all. Stick with the BO and the herbs."

"The estrofem interest here on this board probably started with my threads about me taking it, and I now regret posting that info here on this board, because I expect that some of ya'll aren't going to listen and will take it anyway."

And besides, threads about estrofem have no place on a NBE board.

I guess that the info is now out there, and I wish that it was not. I see a lot more threads here referencing "estrofem". Perhaps a moderator can delete those threads?
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon