Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

evaluating progress (archive thread)

evaluating progress
February 9 2008 at 11:02 PM Lori2929 (Login lori2929)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was just wondering how long it took for people to notice gains. Ive been going for about a month and physically it doesn't seem like much is happening eventhough it feels some days like things are happening.

Also what amounts did u use to grow? Right now I am taking 1500mg a day of fenugreek and red clover, and 2400mg of saw palmetto. Is that enough or should I had some? The main thing I notice is mood swings. I cry alot now for no reason but thats about it.

Author Reply

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: evaluating progress February 10 2008, 5:11 PM

yep. give it time. Cisgendered women have several years to grow boobies. It won't happen over night.

As for the crying, welcome aboard and get used to it. Smile

http://transhouston.com/members/blog/morticia
My stash: http://tgchix.dyndns.org/girlystuff2.html
or
http://tgchix.twilightparadox.com/girlystuff2.html

Edit Message Delete Message

Tinhorse
(Login tinhorse) Re: evaluating progress February 11 2008, 2:09 AM

When I did my first herbal try. I was using SP, Fenugreek, Milkthistle, and wild yam. I had within a week began feeling minor signs of growth, Burning feeling in breast, itching, pain, and so on.

As for the crying, yes I had that too. Most of all, I had more energy as as a side effect.

Lori2929
(Login lori2929) Re: evaluating progress July 2 2008, 4:14 PM

Its been five months since I started my current journey so an update is in order. I apparently have grown half an inch according to the tape measure I will recheck in a day or to to make sure. It gives me so much confidence to keep going. Here is my current routine.

Fenugreek 2000mg (500mg x 4)
Red Clover 1500mg (500mg x 3)
Saw Palmetto 3000mg (1000mg x 3)

ATP
(no login) Question... July 3 2008, 12:02 AM

Are you doing anything else besides taking the herbs?

Such as massages? Most people on this board claim that if you're not doing massages then everything is pointless :/

Also, I'm guessing these herbs you take are in pill form?

What gets me is people say that pills aren't as effective as liquids, because by the time the pills get digested, there's not enough there to be effective. Plus, it kills your liver or something.

Lori2929
(Login lori2929) Re: evaluating progress July 3 2008, 12:09 AM

I forgot to mention that yes I am massaging twice a day. I am using plain old ordinary body lotion. I find that it's not what you massage with, but the fact that you are massaging thats important.

Davilee
(Login Davata) Re: evaluating progress July 16 2008, 8:05 AM

Yep...thats the conclusion that I've come to when reading many anecdotes about breast development.

Its the action of getting more blood circulation to the areas.

I cant believe no one is talking about Milk thistle.

When I was on here last,I was talking about it all the time.

It causes more circulation in the breasts and upper chest and also the pelvis.
I take it all the time.I really feel the difference when Im taking it and when I am not. I get a lot more swelling and such in the days preceding a full moon,than I did when I wasnt taking it.

You should get at least 600-700 mg of standardized extract.
I wrote about iot in a past topic post...its in the back archives.

I wrote tons of herb articles awhile back.

Chasin
(no login) LORI July 17 2008, 2:43 AM

Massage? I hope it works,its feels good and im sore but in a good way. I went to Wal-Mart and got Progestrone Creme to massage with. Then I put a heating pad around me for at least one hour. Cant say yet if this is helping. Im like you,its what ive been told or read. Tks everyone im tryiong everything.

lori2929
(Login lori2929) Re: evaluating progress July 18 2008, 1:04 AM

After remeasuring myself, it appears that I haven't grown at all. Which is kind of frustrating because I have been going mostly steady for about six months now. It feels some days like stuff is happening but the growth is just not there. If crying was an indicator of growth I would have that in spades. Many times I have cried my eyes out for no reason whatsoever. Help and input would be appreciated. Thanks!

Here is what I am currently taking

Saw Palmetto 1 x 1000mg 3 times a day
Fenugreek 2 x 500mg 3 times a day
Red Clover 1 x 450mg 3 times a day

I also massage twice a day with body lotion

Chasin
(no login) re:progress July 18 2008, 4:51 AM

Lori,im new to all this,but after a month I increased my amounts,but read what others have done. Everyone is different,I know this and my dossage is fine for me. I dont want to over do it and I feel fine for now.Get aload of these amounts...Fenugreek 4094mg
Wild Yam 3724mg
Saw Palmetto 4044mg
Red Clover 1000mg
Fennel 960mg
MACA 900mg
Blend Extract 1:1 Strength of Fenugreek,Saw Palmetto,Wild Yam,2 eye drop container which is 1ml ea..3x day..Liquid,taste pretty good.
Vitamin C 1000mg
Vitamin E 800iu
Im also massage twice a day with Progestrone Creme,and one hour of heating pad. also watching my weight with diet of Slim Fast bars and drinks during the day,then try for good meal at nite,with Veggies at least 3x week and on weekends. Hey what can I say,im not the Doctor,but this works for me and this is all im going to take. Have no room for more. And this is EVERYDAY.Some of the caps are blended so I added them up to get total amounts.Tks everyone im still readin ur post and it has helped me.

Georgie
(no login) evaluating progress July 26 2008, 11:23 AM

I suggest you use phytoestrogenic oils with your massage. I've added this to my regime of red clover, hops and saw palmentto and I've grown an inch in a couple of months. I rub lavander oil and wild yam cream twice a day. Hope this helps Smile

Chasin
(no login) Progress July 26 2008, 1:25 PM

Yes I also heard something about Lavender. Read that even Lavender shampoo helps. So yes,I went and got Lavender Shampoo and conditioner,and body wash.Anything Else???? Im trying most everything within reason. Im not growing as fast as some have reported. So I sit and wonder..But again tks to everyones comments..

Dee
(Login moonstruck61) Re: evaluating progress July 26 2008, 10:10 PM

Lavender oil is available on ebay in large bottles, cheap.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon