Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Amazing (archive thread)

Amazing
May 30 2008 at 8:37 PM Lee (Login Boobswanted)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, I'm the new guy on the scene. I am amazed at how just a few days of herbs and P cream have made me feel. I already have "moobs", once I stared using P cream on them with a few days of herbs I can feel them firming up quite a bit. The firmness changes the way that they bounce giving me a small glimpse as to what I might await me as they grow.
I read loads of threads that stress patience, so I will be patient. But if the feeling is anything better than what I am already feeling, I can't wait.

Author Reply
Lee
(Login Boobswanted) Re: Amazing May 31 2008, 10:21 AM

Now my breasts are starting to swell and my nipples hurt bad. I'm only 4 days into my program. The progress almost has me terrified. My boobs are getting more sensitive by the day with a little dull pain. Is this normal after 4 days?

Edit Message Delete Message

Lee
(Login Boobswanted) Re: Amazing June 1 2008, 2:23 AM

Just another daily update, my right breast appears to hurt a little more than the left one. Also I have two little nodules developing on my areola. They both have HUGE white rings on the areola and are becoming even more sensitive.
I have been massaging my breast a lot, (I can't stop touching them.) Also I have been stimulating my nipples often.
I guess these are signs of early progress.
Can I expect more of those little nodules on my areola?
I just hope that when I achieve modest and concealable breasts that i can stop.
I get so excited during the day that I find myself looking for someplace private so that i can massage them.
Please let me know what yall think, I value the opinions that I have read here, Thx Lee

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: Amazing June 1 2008, 5:40 PM

everyone responds to NBE at different rates; it sounds like you are responding exceptionally well. Wanting boobage is one thing, but looking down and seeing boobage is another thing and many panic at this point. That is why I suggested you measure before you begin and keep measuring periodically to gage your rate of growth. Also growth tends to slow down/spurt ahead from time to time. The soreness/tenderness is normal, as is the uneven growth.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon