Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Just starting, Need Advice (archive thread)

Just starting, Need Advice
April 9 2007 at 10:38 PM Michele (aka Shelly) (Login shelly3794)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 month into the process

Femgest Cream 3 times a day. First application immediately after running and then the hot shower, hoping that the warm water will open the pores and enable better absorption through the skin. Second after work, Third before bed.

Saw Palmetto 3 times a day, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner

Black Cosh 3 times a day

Will get red clover this week to follow with 3 times a day as well.

I consume 2 plus liters of water daily, to help digestion of the herbs.

Fennel & Blu- is this a decent way to start?

Propecia/proscar/finasteride is in my plans soon.

I already have a female mind and really believe all it need is a little help to get the body to match. BTW im 38yrs old and this is only the beginning for me.

At this point I do have a change in sensation in my breasts, aureoles.

As others have stated the feeling is strange, perhaps mental only but I feel my blouse against my nipples more now. The feeling of "presence" to my breasts is the most unusual and welcome. I am corseted 9-10 hours a day under my suit. This is just a small step until I purchase a bustier that I can use under my suit. And yes I will do this right under the noses of my coworkers, they are so oblivious. After I have the hair removed from my chest maybe I'll post progress pics. Not sure if that is allowed as I have seen none on this forum thus far.

Really looking for advice, from the "pros".

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply
TB
(no login) Not a Pro April 10 2007, 4:22 AM

But I cut out black cohosh, ( I read too much negative stuff about it) I found Dong Quai, Milk Thistle, Fenungreek, Soy Isoflavones plus the femgest (Which is the smae as the Walmart brand but 12/2 the price there) really turned the corner from me. I am presently full D cup. I think the progesterone and Donq QUai, and Milk Thistle really are important. Milk This helps clean out your liver too.

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Welcome April 10 2007, 6:13 AM

Hi Michele!

Welcome to our little group. Yes I think you are doing the right thing by adding red clover. You do need to have some sort of phytoestrogen herb with a certain degree of power in it and red clover is a good choice.

Blu-jay
(no login) Welcome! Shelly April 10 2007, 5:20 PM

Yes, I think you're off to a good start, I also would drop the black cohosh and use the red clover. When I started I used the BC and after a couple weeks I started having stomach problems. Black cohosh can be toxic if taken in larger doses. Be careful! As for pics. I will be posting some in the not to distant future. I have the digital camera and know how to use it. I have the computer and know how to use it, But I don't know how to use the camera and the computer. LOL Big Grin
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon