Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hops might be the real deal

Wow. Up until now I thought hops was just a joke cuz they put it in beer and everybody drinks beer and nothing happens. Well 5th day on hops and wow. growing pains in both nipples plus a roller coaster of emotions. I'm much more emotional and over all it really feels like the hops is picking up the growth from where the PM has stopped. But i do not take 3 or 4 thousand mg. I only take either 2 or 3 capsules a day either in the morning or at night. plus i feel like my butt just got slightly bigger, it brushes against my jeans... it did not do that before. it looks like a slow growth but at least there is some progress. with RC I never got anywhere. What do you guys think.

Hi Alexis,

So happy it works for you too. With hops, less is more: keep the ramp up very slow and gentle. One or two caps is enough for now.

Don't underestimate what hops does to your emotional life:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=31857&highlight=benefits+AND+DHT#pid31857
I had to start maca to balance it. I don't know how Eve M did it. The soy in her program may have helped.

I have the same experience with red clover. I think it's the phyto-progestins:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=30122#pid30122

(06-08-2011, 04:14 AM)Alexis Wrote:  ...over all it really feels like the hops is picking up the growth from where the PM has stopped....

It could just be that you had stalled on PM. I'm not sure if you've taken a break before starting the hops but it may be that you've simply lowered your overall estrogen level, got past the stall and re-started.

Pansy Mae

(06-08-2011, 04:14 AM)Alexis Wrote:  Wow. Up until now I thought hops was just a joke cuz they put it in beer and everybody drinks beer and nothing happens. Well 5th day on hops and wow. growing pains in both nipples plus a roller coaster of emotions. I'm much more emotional and over all it really feels like the hops is picking up the growth from where the PM has stopped. But i do not take 3 or 4 thousand mg. I only take either 2 or 3 capsules a day either in the morning or at night. plus i feel like my butt just got slightly bigger, it brushes against my jeans... it did not do that before. it looks like a slow growth but at least there is some progress. with RC I never got anywhere. What do you guys think.

Good joke huh. I was also surprised a while ago. Hops to create breast growth? It started while searching after BreastGro, a product for females for biggers breasts. Very expensive so I started searching: what is it that make breasts grow. Meanwhile I have read a lot. Hops, other stuff, sometimes confusing and always easy to choose. The old forum helped a lot.
Soon I started using hops. And indeed it worked. Soon after starting a not so pleasant feeling in my scrotum? Probably also from the hops. Besides that starting pain the smell and taste is the other disadvantage. Feel like I use wheet (marihuana) Dodgy

It take some months to notice that I had indeed more flesh above and a rounder butt. But(t) I also started with SP 2 months after the hops, so the real buttgrowth might be caused by that. So far I am quite happing with my growing A-cups. Looking forward to become bigger!

About that pain in the scrotum, to be more explicit, somewhere between the shaft of the penis and the scrotum: did some of you had similar experiences? So strange. It was like my balls or possibly my prostate directly reacted. I also tought that I was to "excited" about the idea of getting breasts, however I have been very exited a number of times and never had that before...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon