Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Low Testosterone & Herbs (archive thread)

Low Testosterone
January 5 2008 at 3:47 PM Anon (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found my T levels are down in the low to mid 100's. This was primarily done with Saw P, I think. It has caused me sleeping problems as a result and back pain. However the back pain may have been caused entirely by incorrect body movements. Chiropractic care has made the back a lot better, but its not fully healed. Since I have been off SP/RC/FG and Prog Cream for a month and a half, how long (if ever) will it take for T levels come back up to normal?

My doctor wants to send me to an endo in a couple months after my next T-Test. If I knew that was going to happen... and by having to explain all my personal life to doctors!! ... then I probably would have seen the endo at the very beginning of all this and had my perfect A cups by now. A strong part of me still wants to be in bras.

Thanks

Author Reply
ManyQuestions
(Login ManyQuestions) Just a number January 7 2008, 1:34 PM

I cannot answer your question. But my doctor is fond of saying that the testosterone count is just a number. "Normal" for one man is different from "normal" for another man. One important question is whether all of the herbs have interfered significantly with your ability to function sexually and, if so, whether that bothers you so much that you will stop taking them. If your sexual functioning is unimpaired, why stop taking them?

Edit Message Delete Message

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Low Testosterone January 7 2008, 2:50 PM

When I was taking only herbals my "function" was far from impaired. It was extraordinary to say the least.

But when I moved to synthetic hormones and stopped taking the herbals I lost 100% functionality which is fine with me.

It's unlikely you'll have any problems on herbals. I was taking HUGE doses of herbs and had no problems at all.
I was probably taking several times the dosage of herbs that most people take. I was getting results but they were slow.
My boobs were mostly just fat, no real breast tissue, just fat. But the appearance was the same.
When I started the synthetic hormones, actual breast tissue began to form.

I wouldn't worry about herbs. Take em if you like and if you notice any reduction in function (not likely) just back off or stop for awhile.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon