Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Slow is best

Been thinking about what sfem said in an earleis post about a

"slow growth breast is best" and think she is right

As I have been looking at the diyhormones site and yes some of the girls growth is yummmmmmmmmm and some certainly not so , talk about tubes pointing out,

One thing with pm , you have that lovely female pear shape mostly from the start

Thoughts ?

Julie

I agree. The shape on PM is pretty nice.

Well, mine do point outwards rather more than I'd like, but in the last couple of days there has definitely been a subtle change in shape and now I think they are beginning to swell a little under the armpits, so maybe that will push them back towards the centre. Looking down from the top they are still triangular but with a mound on top, under the nipples, which is bigger on the outside.

Pansy Mae

i think until you get a stable stage in development you can't guess too much about the shape, size or whatever, every growth is usually not harmoniuos.

years ago i got a 6 month pet of a tall breed, the first months i thought she will never become a best of breed, she was growing in a disordinate manner, at the beginning the rear legs grew faster then the front ones, then she grew the front ones very fast but the legs got an X shape with pows pointing out... in that time a judge at a dogs' show told me "if i had to bet on one of your dogs i'll bet on that one, let her grow, give her time, she has a lot of charme" and he was definitely right.

the growth stabilized when she was about 1 year and a half old and when she was 2 years old and the growth was complete she was well proportionate, elegant, a real queen of her breed, i still have in my eyes her trotting around in the garden... but i'm going OT now, and getting blue...

I think the tendency to point more outward than forward is a result of the male ribcage and musculature underlying the breast. Given enough time, as dibi says, this could change.

Oh I absolutely understand and agree. I'm not bothered about it, was just adding my two penn'orth to the discussion - sure I'd rather they pointed forwards, but hey, I'd rather they pointed a bit sideways than not be there to point anywhere at all!!Big GrinBig Grin

Pansy Mae

(31-07-2011, 05:37 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Oh I absolutely understand and agree. I'm not bothered about it, was just adding my two penn'orth to the discussion - sure I'd rather they pointed forwards, but hey, I'd rather they pointed a bit sideways than not be there to point anywhere at all!!Big GrinBig Grin

Pansy Mae

and then, i must say i always found very sexy those pointing outward, they look somehow happy, outgoing and openminded, they seem to say "hey, we are here, what's going on!?" ;-)

Mee too
I like pointy sideways ones,

But anyones will do, but can feel them coming now, pushing
This weekend has seen a jump,
8th week today ,

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon