Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Week two Nothing (archive thread)

Week two Nothing
August 21 2007 at 2:12 AM wishfulthinking (Login wishfullthinking)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I couldn't help my self. First thanks for all the good info I've stopped the progesteron cream at this time based on your good comments. I plan on waiting 2 months before starting hopefully letting the E build up and get established before starting the progesterone. Then two weeks on t weeks off. I am suffering from a little of "I WANT RESULTS" and want to up my program. So I've started a cup of Licorice tea in the morning and a cup of fennel tea in the evening. The licorice tastes better. I still want to go slow for the first month but this seems like I am doing something.Oh also trying a little positive thinking, meditation and vizualiztion, its some thinking.

Signs tingling in the breasts, or under the nipple. Since I have the wants and I am wishfulthinking what is something happening versus desire for something. Its hard to find a ballance. Time for another cup of tea and positive thoughts about the next week.

Author Reply
Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: Week two Nothing August 21 2007, 8:40 AM

Yeah,good for you Wish',got somethin' goin on eh?
haha...ya see it takes awhile to get the works going and building up Estrogen levels...
Ive read that if you dont have enough body fat then your in trouble for trying to utilize estrogens..the adipose tissues and estrogen assimilation go together...
Typically for females,as they hit close to puberty they have a certain % of body fat and that triggers puberty changes and effects.
My theory based on what Ive read..is that it takes awhile to get estrogen levels up to certain levels in the fat tissues and when you get to that point...the fat tissues also will produce estrogens.
Prolactin stimulates cells to create more estrogen receptors,I think that Im recalling that right.
In males cases,the Test. is preventing the accumulation of adipose tissues,SO,thusly,there will be a difficulty in the body utilizing Est's.
I think that the fat or adipose tissues can alter after being exposed to a change in hormone saturations.
Im hoping to get to that point where,my body doesnt try to revert back....there is a line for everyone..you have to think of that when doing these applications.
I think that Im getting there..Im putting on fat well in just the right places and my muscles seem to be changing around..my back isnt as muscled as it was,I have a smoother back and my shoulder blades hardly stick out at all.
well,Im sure some of it is the fat layer,but I have less muscle mass on my sides and back,my upper torso is getting more even and slender all around.
Sorry to go on about that.....
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon