Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Lots of questions (archive thread)

Lots of questions
April 3 2007 at 5:26 AM
Moonstruck (Login moonstruck61)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings all!

I have been lurking various ts/tg forums for a few months, learning.

The basics:
I've been taking herbs for I guess about 2 months now and my boobies are growing.
I'm take Soy Isoflavens, Red Clover, Saw Palmeto & Black Cohosh (just started BC today)..
I had a case of gyn from some weight gain (disabled from serious injury) and stomach meds.
Prilosec DOES cause gyn, it doesn't tell you on the package, you have to find out the hard way and verify via their website.
By the time I realized I was growing boobies it was too late. Hell, I always wanted em anyway so it wasn't a big tragedy.

As they continued to grow, minutely and very slowly, the demons of old began to haunt me again and I gave in.
I decided I might as well go ahead and grow em a little with the hope it would keep those demons at bay a little.

I started taking herbals about two months ago I guess and I'm at the point that I would not take my shirt off in front of anyone anymore. There is no doubt there are girly boobs on my chest now. It's like "HONK HONK! HELLO! What's those things poking out there sunshine?!"

Because of my injury and horrible pain, it's almost impossible for me to stand up straight, I am usually bent over in pain so they don't show very well, it's not extremely obvious. Yet. I have a bit of a pot belly so they could be dismissed as "moobs" if someone happened to notice them. But if I lean back in a chair or stand up straight to stretch for a few seconds, hello, there they are.

I've decided that for now, I am setting a goal of an androgynous appearance. I don't think I'll go for a full transition because of many factors, age, injury, family, etc.. That said, I'm feminizing to a point, then stopping. Maybe a fews years down the road I MAY make the full transition. I would like to but right now in my life, it's not a realistic option. I must find a mid point for now and learn to accept that. Oh and I scored 230 on COGIATI, class IV.. FWTW..

Q: I want to achieve a B cup and then stop and hold there. Is this realistic? I"m not too far from a B, I figure a month or two more and I ought to easily fill a B cup. (JOY!!) I mean can I STOP growing my boobs then maintain them at a certain size? I don't want C's and darn sure not D's. At least not anytime in the near future. I'll be happy with B's and would prefer to just stay there for the foreseeable future.

Q: What herbs if any can reduce, slow or eliminate the growth of body hair? I epilate now but that's so time consuming. I despise shaving and I refuse to do it ever again, epilating doesn't bother me pain wise but it takes hours several times a week. It's also difficult to do because of my injury. I so hate body hair. It's just nasty and it makes me ill. I wish I could be rid of it forever, more than anything else. I'm rather poor (thanks to being disabled) so laser & electrolysis is out. I had some electrolysis done on my face about 18 years ago but it wasn't enough. I know that one day I will have to finish it, I *hate* facial hair soooooo bad.

Q: If I stop taking herbs when I hit a B cup, will my boobs stop growing?

Q: If I stop taking herbs when I hit a B cup, will my boobs shrink? I would hate for them to "deflate" and leave empty flesh bags on my chest (sort of like my ex wife).. As far as I have been able to find, boobs are forever, once you got em, they don't go away without surgery. Right?

Q: Being that I have to pretty much get around in the world as a male for work (appearance wise) for the foreseeable future, what's the best way to disguise boobies or make them very hard to notice? I thought a bra might mash them down a little but it actually does the opposite, it makes them really, really noticeable! I wear one around the house but when I take my dogs outside I take it off so they don't stick out like the front end of a 50's Chevy. I have nosy busy body neighbors. If I went around wearing a bra in public I certainly would draw stares, remarks and probably physical harm from the redneck morons around here. Obviously bra's are designed for women that want their boobies noticed. I don't guess they make bra's that hide them. Sad

Sorry to ask so many questions, I hope I'm not being a pain in the rear!

Author Reply
Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: Lots of questions April 3 2007, 6:23 AM

You've had quite a bit of progress so far!

If you need to hide them a bit, You can go to the sports shop and get a sport-top for ladies, the are, in many cases, quite flattening. You can wear that underneath your ordinary clothes.

Edit Message Delete Message

Blu-jay
(Login Blu-Jay) Re: Lots of questions April 3 2007, 4:12 PM

Last night for first time after several months I went to the gym to get back into my routine and try to lose a few pounds. I wore a loose fitting T-shirt & my training pants, I looked down and saw there were these two little things pushing my T-shirt away from my body. (Blush!!)well I think I will invest in one of those sports bras too.I know the sports bras do compress them and keep them firmly in place. No bounceing. As for unwanted hair I'm not sure of any herbs that can take care of that. You can exfoilulate, It makes the hair finer. I also hate body hair, I get mine waxed and I exfoilulate.Waxing is inexpensive and lasts for many weeks. each time you wax, it takes the hair longer to grow back. I don't know if this is of any help to you, but it might be a couple options. Good luck!

Blu-jay
(Login Blu-Jay) Re: Lots of questions April 3 2007, 8:26 PM

I just thought of something else to add concerning your unwanted hair question. Yes, there is a natural hair inhibitor "Soy". There many hair inhibitors that contain "soy" as one of their main ingrediants. Just to mention one it's called Aveeno Positivly Smooth. I know this one because I use it. If I find any thing more I'll post it.

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Lots of questions April 3 2007, 8:52 PM

Yes, I have to wear baggy t-shirts made of thick cotton. I have a lot of older t-shirts that are thin cotton or cotton blends. I can't wear them anymore. And plain white t-shirts are out for sure now.

I have some male tank top type undershirts that I usually wear too when I go anywhere because my nipples really protrude much more than normal males, it's enough to make me extremely self-concious of them. Having an undershirt on just barely helps. Just barely. I don't know why my mipples are so pointy.

However, recently, it seems they are changing, I think they are fattening up, getting more plump and round and some of the pointyness is rounding out. They are also to the point that when I'm sitting in a chair I can lift my tit and put a pencil under it then let go of both and my tit will hold the pencil against my body. It's like my entire chest is getting fat now, I have fat rolls in my underarm area, I guess that's part of my titty structure because when I hold my arms tight against my side that fat sort of smushes up into my tits and makes them look more defined. And wearing a bra shifts the fat on my chest around into a very noticeable arrangement, as I guess that's what a bra is designed to do, show off your titties. Well, I don't really want to show mine off, I would prefer to keep them out of sight as much as possible so I guess I'll have to find some sort of top to wear in public that will do that but won't be detected as a bra. I don't want that either. Bra's, as someone else mentioned on here in another thread are highly noticeable under just about everything except and Alaskan Parka.

Someone must make a "boobie-b-gone" sort of undershirt that will get the job done.

I'm also now wondering how I'm going to get away with swimming in my pool, I have nosy neighbors that use their back porch as a smoking area (yuk!) and are out there a lot. I have an above ground pool about 30' away from their porch. Last year I swam in in but always with a t-shirt on, but at that time my tits were nowhere near what they are now. Last year they were little nubs. Now they are feminine tits and a wet t-shirt WILL show the big picture for all to see. And now that it's warm again I'll resume riding my bike to lose weight. If I lose 20lbs or more I'm going to have a BIG problem hiding my boobs.
I guess I'll have to do my swimming at night now.

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: Lots of questions April 3 2007, 9:36 PM

Moonstruck...

If you stop taking herbs when you hit a B cup, your boobs will most certainly stop growing. I don't think they'd shrink but you could always take up the herbs temporarily if you notice shrinkage, just for maintenance here and there.

If you need to dress for formal stuff, a suit jacket will cover up what you've got there pretty well.

As for swimwear, I don't know. But when I was young, I had a relationship with a transexual person who used to bandage "her"self up around the chest so no one would see the breasts. Most of the time using the type of broad elastic medical tape that you use on people who have broken ribs. It's like a mixture of bandage and surgical tape. You can't have any chest hair if you choose that method though... OUCH!

Body hair;
I worked many years in a beauty parlour. There is nothing you can take internally that will eliminate hair growth. There are topical products to use after epilation or waxing that are effective only up to 3 days after each treatment, that will slow down growth. But the more estrogen your body contains, the less body hair you will have. I like wax. The effect lasts about a month and the re-growth is gradual and soft, not like after shaving. It is cheap if you learn how to do it yourself. There hasn't been enough medical studies about the long term effect of laser on human skin for me to think it is safe to use.

I hope this helps.

Blu-jay
(Login Blu-Jay) Re: Lots of questions April 3 2007, 10:12 PM

I've had some Laser done on me. Almost 3000 Can.dollars later, alot of the hair is gone but alot grew back too. It's very expensive! I'm not very happy with the results. For 3000 dollars I could have bought alot of wax and the results are much better. After waxing it's all nice and smooth for a while. Smile
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon