Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM cream

(25-07-2011, 02:58 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Di Bi
sounds stunning growth there, must admit surprised more people do not use the spray,

Within a minute of me spraying, my nipples are up through the shirt and stop like that then for hours,

You sound like a quick grower, mine started reacting to spray first as well

Keep growing

Julie

Julie,
I noticed before that you mentioned about your nipples and the spray.
As I think I've said, I recently got some PM cream and on the second application I accidentally got it on my nipples and got a hardness and tingling almost burning sensation, almost at once...HOWEVER...it says on the instructions very clearly that you should NOT put it on nipples and areola, although it doesn't say why. So I'm wondering why it doesn't say that for the spray, or if it does and you haven't noticed?

Pansy Mae

(25-07-2011, 04:24 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Julie,
I noticed before that you mentioned about your nipples and the spray.
As I think I've said, I recently got some PM cream and on the second application I accidentally got it on my nipples and got a hardness and tingling almost burning sensation, almost at once...HOWEVER...it says on the instructions very clearly that you should NOT put it on nipples and areola, although it doesn't say why. So I'm wondering why it doesn't say that for the spray, or if it does and you haven't noticed?

Pansy Mae

it does say it, and i read around somewhere that they risk to loose some pigmentation, but it was unclear (if i remember it was a comment on some forum, more a hypothesis then a statement). the matter is that it's quite difficult avoiding that area when spraying or massaging both the spray or the cream, you should cover them with something spray o cream proof

yes it is because it has a bleaching effect , and yes I did put on and yes it has Angry

Then read the instructions
Tongue

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon