Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Saw Palmetto odd reaction

Hi all
Have been PM last few weeks and think now only a short way from budding as jiggling today greatly and nipples are up like chalks, through t shirt , on little bumps,

However the last few days have been on SP and for the first time for a month awoke with a large hard wood down below and had the first smell of sweat in weeks ?

Any ideas ?

Julie

Just tell him to get out of your bed, he's not invited.

No other ideas, sorry.

There are some studies that show Saw Palmetto can actually increase your T levels...

I have been taking sp @ ~3000mg daily and 2000mg pm daily for the past 3 weeks and have had no problems with getting erections and slow if any changes in my breasts. Still no budding or erect nipples or soreness of any kind. I was thinking it might just be too early to tell but maybe I will stop using sp with pm and see what happens.

PffrrrwLOL sfem Big Grin

And Julie,

The night sweats are from estrogen, so PM works.

Waking up excited depends on what you ate the night before. SP improves the overall health of your prostate, including its sensitivity. SP makes younger men discover for the first time that most of their genitals are inside Rolleyes

Plan dinner so you don't wake up like that at 2 a.m. every night. I stopped SP because it tired me out, and no hair loss or breakouts are telling me that I really need an anti-androgen.

Well I went back again on sp last 3 days and this morning first sweaty male smell came back,

Yet Saturday was runing around and sweat was pouring and no male smell at all, today , phew,

SP stopped for me

Julie

Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon