Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

i need breast help

hi all i hope someone can tell me what i need to do to get breast growth so i can have some breast im 23yr so i'm too young to be going to Dr so how can i get to make them bigger, ty sincerely folks robert zontoh

(20-07-2011, 06:17 PM)robert zontoh Wrote:  hi all i hope someone can tell me what i need to do to get breast growth so i can have some breast im 23yr so i'm too young to be going to Dr so how can i get to make them bigger, ty sincerely folks robert zontoh

if you are a TG or CD. I would suggest either PM cream and/or powder or Noogleberry. NB is suction device with cups to grow your boobs.

rachyl

If you are 23 you have the right to go to a doctor and talk about your gander issues, matter of fact that's when you really wanna go see a doctor before time runs out since you are already 23. In other words the older you get the less of a change you would achieve either with herbs or synthetics. The older you are the less flexible your body becomes for change.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon