Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbs adnd feet

OK - let me start by saying that I do not really believe what I am about to ask, but I am going to ask it anyway.

So here I go - has anyone taking RC / FG / PM or SP noticed a change in the size of their feet?

Seriously!

I have nothing but an anecdote to offer and no hard facts or figures, but I have disposed of all my male footwear except for a pair of shoes and a pair of trainers, both size 10. I have been wearing heels since Xmas but yesterday I needed to go as 'male' and I put my trainers on. There was a good 1 to 1.5 inches of room in front of my big toe, but when i buy trainers I buy them to be snug. There will have been room in front of my toe but I cannot believe that I bought a pair that was so big. My shoe seems big as well.

I have lost 21lbs in weight since xmas but I have never thought of feet as carrying fat.

Any thoughts anyone?

Beverley

Yes I have found similar, you are not in your own and does happen with many girls in transition on HRT

Julie

losing 21 pounds will do it. I lost 25 and my feet shrunk.

If you wore good heels, your feet will be more arched by now, which makes then shorter.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon