Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Im being Guinea-lee..... (archive thread)

Im being Guinea-lee.....
August 21 2007 at 7:20 PM Davilee (Login Davi-lee)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay Boobie-folk,Ive started on my experiment taking goodly amounts of Cumin.
This is just ground cumin,that you get at the spice aisle.
You recall that info. that I found about Cumin stimulating mammary gland cell multiplication in lab animals.
Well,we're going to see if it does that in a lab person.
I just started taking it at 1 gr. a few days ago.I am going to increase it gradually up to several grams a day,4-5,and see what happens over time.
Im just packing my own capsules.
We shall see what happens.I will keep you informed.

I started taking Marshmallow with it also and I have taken 2000mg EPO since yesterday to calm down my PMS....the damn headaches are horrible..they are worse than my migranes...I get nauseated...blahhhhhh!!

This is really PMS because my symptoms are the same as they were this same time last month...Ive had a little of this in my life every so often...but nothing like it is now....I can handle it...its kinda neat in some ways....
makes me feel more feminine

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply
Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: Im being Guinea-lee..... August 21 2007, 10:34 PM

Are you sure you're not pregnant? ;-) Just kidding.

Edit Message Delete Message

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) funny Blu-Jay..... August 21 2007, 11:07 PM

HAAHAHA!....I wish!...I'm for the whole package.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: Im being Guinea-lee..... August 22 2007, 12:17 PM

Yes,the EPO has helped me get rid of the headaches.....
now if I can just get rid of the heartburn.
I never ever get heartburn or acid stomach....but just a few days ago, right along with all my other symptoms I was getting really annoying heartburn.
Damn...I dont know whats worse the headaches or the heartburn..
My crampy aches in my pelvis are fine I dont mind them so much.
Ive also developed all over body aches...feels like Ive done a triathalon.
My kidney area is also hurting. ....OR WAS...until I took the EPO.
WOW!....the gals info.from over yonder was right about that,it defintitely works.
My heartburn hasnt completely subsided yet,so im disppointed in that respect.

I have a lot more respect for women now,especially the ones that have what I have but more intense cramps.
Intense cramps are the only thing that I dont have.....AND of course the actual menstruation eventually.

Ive read that there are intersexed people that have uterus's and have menstruation internally but have no vagina to expel the blood,they have such a light period they reabsorb it.
Then Ive also read the horrible version where the person has very big menstruation and the blood builds up and of course cant be expelled,and it caused ruptures of their uterus...oh gawd thats terrible.

It just makes me kinda worried now about myself....Am I just amplifying my natural tendencies and will I cause myself to develop these other reproductive problems??

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Other Cumin info. August 22 2007, 12:49 PM

I shouldve written this on the first entry.
Ive tried to find something on Wiki about it,it has a good entry in the index but it just doent say anything about the chemical constituents and what it does medicinally.
Heres what i have so far....
-volatile oils composed of Cymol ,Cymene and Cuminic aldehyde
-For treating digestive weaknesses..accompanied with gas ,bloating,colic,headaches.
-Also used for hastening the healing of painful bruises and injuries.

I really havent found any definite reason why it would cause development of Mam glands.
Im still looking.+

Blu-Jay
(no login) EPO August 22 2007, 1:16 PM

Yeah, I've been using EPO since I started NBE. I only use 500mg. daily. I originaly started using it ,because of it being an E promoter, then I found that, there were other benefits to taking it too.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) EPO...and.....More on Cumin.... August 23 2007, 7:33 AM

Yeah,Blu-jay,...for EPO,my book says that it is one of the highest known sources of GLA,has 9-10% of the essential fatty acid,Gamma-linolenic acid.
It prevents hardening of the arteries,heart disease,PMS,Multiple Sclerosis,and High B.P.
It relieves pain and inflammation,Enhances release of sex hormones,aids in lowering cholesterol levels.Helps healing of cirrhosis of the liver.
It helps arthritis.
It helps hot flashes,menstrual problems,cramps and heavy bleeding,and skin disorders.
It promotes the production of natural estrogen....{{Hmmm..If it works for me like it does for women,I must really have the ability to produce my own estrogens then??It definitely soothed my symptoms that Ive started having "on schedule"}}
My heartburn has eased off,yaaaaay!
I just found & read in my Moms womens health book that heartburn occurs sometimes during a period due to higher and changing levels of estrogen and Prog.,...Im wondering if this means Im developing greater female hormone producing abilities,because I had been doing a rest from my program just before getting closer to the same time last month that I had symptoms last time.
I guess easing off them right at that time wasnt a good thing to do....

AH-HAAAAA!I found why Cumin does what it does....
I found a site called Gernot Katzer's Spice Pages....great name, huh?(.uni-graz.at/~katzer/engl/
Anyway,....Very interesting chemicals.....
The main ones that relate to the other plants that have hormone stimulating abilities are Alpha and Beta pinene,its 21%.AND Beta phellandrene
Other P-ChemsIt has::
> Cumin aldehyde[p-isopropyl-benzaldehyde,25-35%]
> perilla aldehyde
> cumin alcohol
> dipentene
> p-cymene

Guess What its chemical profile resembles the closest??
Come on guess??.............FENNEL!!!
This is cool,eh?

Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: Im being Guinea-lee..... August 23 2007, 2:18 PM

That's pretty interesting about the Cumin. I use it alot when I make Mexican foods Like chile, Tacos and so on. Can't have mexican dishes with out that distinctive flavour of Cumin.
Yeah, I think I might up my dose of EPO one more capsule, to a 1000 mgs. a day.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: Im being Guinea-lee..... August 23 2007, 7:22 PM

I've been taking 2-3 grams of it(EPO) a day....the last few days and have felt great,other than a tiny pelvic ache and the heartburn, which still comes and goes...and my breast fullness,I havent deciced whats the real cause of that yet....the time if the month or changing to these certain herbs.
Some women Ive read were taking 4-8 gr. of EPO..and some women *thought* that they grew on EPO.
Its just one of those ephemeral things,different effects for different people.
--Davilee

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Black Cohosh trial.... September 4 2007, 6:48 AM

Alrighty....Im on with the BC.
Walmart Spring Valley brand B. Cohosh 360mg caps.2 forms of root.
It has 4X more BC than Estroven.

So far,it seems like its really good,Ive only been on it for 3 days,and it will nedd to build up in my system.

I feel fuller and have a lot of those growing pains,deep inside and around the sides.Im getting growth at the bottoms of my boobs now.I can feel the glands and such growing in.

Of course,Im taking a combo of stuff.
Mainly right now::
Licorice
Saw
Cumin
Marshmallow...for weight gain
Alfalfa...mainly for health reasons.
Milk Thistle...Liver
Turmeric...is for liver and general antioxident and its estrogenic.
EPO
Spearmint & Nettle Teas
Fish oil
Vit E
My other vit's and enhancers.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) UPDATE:: September 8 2007, 9:05 AM

Oh I forgot to mention when Im on the Bk Cohosh,Im off Licorice.

Alright.....I finally got my Progesterone and estriol cremes (separate bottles)Today.
A calm and dignified "Hooray"......Finally,I can get that stuff going in my system.

Oh... to all those that kept saying to apply it to fatty areas....
*You were so right.*
Blu-Jay....you kept saying that also,, i believe.
Well,the manufacturer instructed to use it that way,and it makes sense because they sent papers with both of the products,and explained why.

Its the same mechanics biologically as estrogen,,,according to them you have to get it built up in your fat tissues and then its utilized by your body.
So,makes sense to me now.

Wow...I was surprised it soaked in so fast.
Several hours later I had a lot of aching in and around my breast areas.Its been doing that for hours now,still is.
Dang,they feel really firm and dense right now.Its so cool.

I dont know for sure if the two events are related,maybe its just "wishful thinking".

Davilee
(no login) Some tea infusions for topical application.... September 28 2007, 8:16 AM

Okay...it may get a tad weird in some places but bear with me.

The steeping is done in teaballs.
What I do is steep my regular cup of tea and just let ot steep for a long time,and I save the last tablespoon of liquid to save for adding to my skin directly or putting it in aloe vera gel base.

The aloe vera gel is from Fruit of the Earth Co. and is just pure aloe vera gel.Its clear though and not yellowish.
The aloe vera makes a good base for applying to the skin because the herb tea mixes well with it and it soaks in and also dries and leaves a "skin membrane" over the skin of the area,and that seals the herbals in and they can absorb over time.
This is perfect for spots like the areolas/nipples and breasts.

The mixes I use are Hops flowers,Chickweed leaf/stems/flowers
And the other Licorice root
I usually put the two teaballs into the same big mug.

Oh if you have access to Kudzu that grows wild in many places,it is a superduper herb....dig the roots and chop them into 1/2" pieces and dry them in a warm airy place and then you can grind them into course powder for tea or finer powder with an electric coffee grinder for making into capsules or just adding right to foods or drinks. 1/2 teaspoon,2X per day would be good.
It is very high in genistein and daidzein,two major isoflavones that are phytoestrogenic.

You could add Red Clover flowers or crushed sprouts or ground Fenugreek seed or crushed sprouts also to the teas if you like,its easier to come by.
Then you could also eat the sprouts when you were done.

For the aloe salve,just take any sealable small bin or container and add 2-3 tablspoons of aloe gel and then add 1 tablespoon of tea to it and mix well.Just apply with a cotten swab.

Heres the possibly odd part...I do nipple vacking all the time....constantly....I reeeeally want bigger,longer nipples,and they have gotten quite big compared with my teeny original size.So,I swab on the herb tea gel on my nipples and areolas and in the vac caps before I put them on. These are just caps for my nipples not for the entire areolas.I have slightly bigger cups for that,and new large cups that I just made for my entire breast areas.
My theory is that the gel is right on them under vaccuum and they are swollen,and should absorb better.Just a trial.....but it makes sense and cant hurt anything...

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Just a check in as to my progress. October 19 2007, 10:05 AM

Nothing much changed as far as items in my program.

I was confused at the Bk.Cohosh for a time,as I wasnt sure if I was using to much or not.I tried to use more than the standard dose for women.

That is inconclusive yet.
I think that I'm just introducing to many things at once and the overlap of effects are confusing.

Another thing has been I may not be using as much of the herbs as I should.

An very important point is that I've been taking the Progesterone and Estriol,and those two things have really boosted my progress.
I guess that increasing those things has promoted estrogen receptors and in turn has allowed my herbs to be more effective.

I am getting more aches and pains (in breasts)now since boosting PROG and estriol.
I am not sure yet if it has effected my weight gaining at all.
I hope that the PROG will awaken more estrogen receptors all over my body.

I am going to try some pig ovary at some point or the PM or cotton seed oil.
I have heard that they have the effect of lower body growth in a lot of people. I just want big hips and bigger thighs & rear so bad,I'm going to try one of them to see what it will do. I'm gaining on my thighs and butt,okay,but I want faster gains on my hips.
They are enlarging but not as fast as my other parts.

In the breast dept.,I'm doing well,and adding mass more quickly now.
Like I said before,my growth has just jumped ahead again,and my internal boob structures are getting larger and more spread out across my breasts.
They are quite firm and getting more bouncy.
Like I said in another spot,its hard to figure out what is exactly causing them to swell up sorta hodgepodge.I do alot of nipple and breast massages,and after doing nipple pulls on and off for awhile,my breasts will begin to swell up and get firmer and bigger. ??I Dunno??

I think its the PROG effects or perhaps the several galactagogues Im using...or most likely a combo of all factors. The PROG stimulating P-EST and then that causing the other effects.

Im still trying to keep track of changes as I change one thing or another.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Im being Guinea-lee..... October 19 2007, 10:36 PM

Waxingmoon (female) gained accidentally in the lower body using maca. Also when you say estriol do you mean estradiol or is this something I haven't heard of - what's the brand name of what you're taking?

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Hiya Louise! Hows it goin? October 20 2007, 4:38 AM

Oh my gosh..it must be a sign....hahaha...the maca,I mean.
You are the second instance of a reference to Maca that was very direct.
Huhmmm...perhaps I should look into this.
Ohhh yaaah,If it causes lower body growth,then I want that.I typically have the same reactions to certain herbs and hormones as gene-women do.
I'm not a standard gene male,I'm not sure if you knew that.
I have a lesser intersexed condition,and I am mostly sure that I have some female reproductive organs.I've never been seriously studied as Ive not had any problems physically.I have a lot of female characteristics;but,I also have many crappy male physical triats also.Bleeaaaack!
I do like the male genitals though. They are neato.

Well,Louise,...I'm surprised gal..I thought you would be familiar with that estrogen. It is classified as E3,it is estriol and it is a bioestrogen produced by women and men.
It makes up 80% of the total estrogen produced,in a womans body.

The main estrogens are E1,Estrone,10% E2,Estradiol,10% E3,Estriol,80% Perhaps this is a key to some of your questions.

I've been very interested in seeking info. on exactly what each of the estrogens do in the body.
I know one fact that estriol is very high during pregnancy.

I know that males produce estradiol and estriol.Who knows,perhaps estrone also,but that wasnt stated by Dr.Lee.

I have just been really attracted to estriol.My intuition tells me that it will do me good. And so far it seems correct.
I have been getting better results after dosing with high levels of USP-prog and USP-E3.

Perhaps it will only work for me the oddball.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Im being Guinea-lee..... October 20 2007, 7:46 AM

I've heard of the other two and read up on receptors but not heard of estriol, the PROG+E3 - is that some sort of cream? Have you got a link to the product you use?

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: Im being Guinea-lee..... October 22 2007, 10:01 AM

Oh why yes...go down the list of topics and see
>> Correction Entry for the prog cremes source <<<
It has all the links needed.

The Amazon stores connection is search: >health & beauty< OR >Estriol<.
I'd put in estriol first and then type in the product name found on the other thread.

Yes,I havent found much on estriol either.
It is the one estrogen that is anticancer.It shuts off cancer precursor cell genes.

Davilee
(Login Davata) Okay just my little personal post of the way I'm feeling October 27 2007, 9:52 AM

I alluded to my little experiment right now to see exactly how I feel at this time of the month,in relation to the past months.

I stopped taking my PROG.and Estriol and have continued to take my regular regimine of P-Ests.

Well,within one day my strong "PMS" type symptoms have all returned in force.

I was getting the horrible headaches back last week anyway.Nothing to do with my reducing the hormones.

Well,now, as I was saying,I have back aches(kidney area),pelvis aches&twinges,stomach upset& heartburn,body aches,breast aches and fullness.

So,my conclusion to my test is that the hormone creams are really having an effect on me,as they were preventing some of my symptoms.

I will start taking them again,and then see what happens.

Im not trying to fabricate any situation here,I assure you its real.
Im just stating whats happening for the benefit of my history data notes in this thread of my activities.
I'll have something to compare future changes to.
I sorta consider it a diary,except it can be read by anyone.

-----------------------------------------
Alrighty,some new herbs in my list to test at some point.
>Life Root,Packera aurea : a very interesting plant that has alot of potential because of all its P-Est's P-chemicals.Most all of its uses are all to do with female issues and pregnancy and birthing.
>Cotton Seed Oil: still havent done the reserch on this,will try on the weekend.Super estrogenic though.
>Vervain: I think that I mentioned this one in the Oxytocin topic line.It has many estrogenic properties.
>Barley: although I wouldnt classify it as an herb exactly,but it does have medcinal purpose so I guess it can be an herb.
I have read some new posts on the other side about it,and I am intrigued again by this.I will make some barley/chicken broth soup with some carrots and potatoes.....heavy on the barley.
-------------------------------------------

I am currently taking the following NBE herbs:
>Licorice / Fenugreek / Marshmallow /Cumin / Hops / Fennel /Chickweed /Rosemary /
Sage / Anise/ EPO / Borage oil

New ones ,I am introducing slowly and/or testing :
>Sage tea,ground leaf, had avoided trying it as one of its actions is to "dry up" milk,so I thought it would be bad for breast development,it is highly estrognic actually.It seems to be very good,so far,seems to cause a lot of action.
>Vervain stem,its bitter
>Blessed Thistle,VERY bitter,,that almost has made me quit it.Its awful tasting.Maybe I should just put the tea directly on my breasts.
>Wood Betony,its kinda sweet,,I bought it and then later wondered why I did,it does have several P-Ests.

--------------------------------------------

Questing for rounder and curvier.///////Many a quirk have I.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Im being Guinea-lee..... October 27 2007, 7:58 PM

What is the latin name of your vervain? I passed up on ordering vervain online as the latin name on the herbalextractsplus site was different to on the wonderup bottle.

I used to get those sort of symptoms every month when not on the pill, now they're pretty much gone and my bad back's a lot better. You really should have a scan as you may have ovaries, also in your case I think endometriosis may be possible even if you don't have a functional uterus, that can also cause the symptoms you describe. Have you ever had medical hormone tests?

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Hiya Louise!! October 27 2007, 9:47 PM

Hows it goin??
That is Verbena officinalis....yes,there are several verbenas that are used.
My friend that owns the Sage Barn herb/natural health shop,gave me a handful of blue vervain(Verbena hastata) to try,and we were both scouring through her books in the shop because I was only familiar with the Sacred Vervain,(thats a magick name).
The Blue Vevain was what she had in her stock from StarWest Herbs.

Thanks for your concern Louise as to my health.I am always glad to get some opinions.
Oh I know I should get scanned...I want to know what all I've got in my belly.
I've got things that happen in me that just aren't like anything that I've read any males experience or that I've talked to.
I have been fortunate that I havent had any serious complications as some I.S. folks have had.
Ahhh....it's just makes me sad for some reason..I dont know why...I keep wondering if I have a semi-functional uterus and I have squandered away some years that I couldve perhaps been able to have children...it makes me want to cry.
I have talked to a couple of people that had both sets of reproductive organs,albeit,not complete, as far as having one less ovary or a shortened and incomplete vaginal canal,and such.
Maybe Im just dreamin too much,having a slim hope.
Its so hard to desire to get pregnant and have a baby and not be able too.

Hmmm....Im a blank brain today...I will look into the endometriosis,I am familiar with it,I just cant recall exactly what it is.Is it the condition where fibrotic tissues grow crazy and bind organs together and cause a lot of pain when they get engorged with blood,such as when menses comes??

No I have never had a hormone profile done.I reaaaally know I should.
I just cant afford a lot of tests,I dont have any insurance.

Good thoughts though as to my body situation,I shall investigate it,when I can. ~Davilee
---------------------------------

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Im being Guinea-lee..... October 28 2007, 6:30 PM

Endometriosis is where stray endometrial tissue forms out side the uterus (and in your case I would have thought it possible to just have the tissue +/- the uterus), it can cause problems with binding but the main problem is that as your cycle progresses it thickens in preparation for an embryo then when no embryo is implanted it should be lost as a period but as it is outside the uterus there's nowhere for it to go so you get a lot of pain in the second half of the cycle. An inexpensive test you could do measures body temp before you get out of bed (BBT) each morning for a month to plot a graph of your cycle - certain temperature spikes imply ovulation and you should be able to see the follicular and luteal phases. You are supposed to start on cycle day 1 i.e. first day of menstruation - I'd take this as day you feel most rough, or if you take E&P for about a month then stop, a couple of days later you'll feel horrible (like inducing your period by coming of the pill) and you can start then. Will look into this further but about to be late for work!

Davilee
(Login Davata) Re: Im being Guinea-lee..... October 30 2007, 6:27 AM

Yes very interesting and I am facinated to find out what's going on.

Yeah,now I have been getting the symptoms even without changing anything or stopping anything....
I am so afraid of stopping my herbals as that one month that I did that at exactly the wrong time and I felt the worst I have felt in a long time.
I thought my head was going to crack open,...the worst migranes I've ever had. I've had them periodically bad like that but not that bad recently.
I finally realized that I was having about the same time every month..duh.
I also had such bad body aches and upset stomach/heartburn.Pelvic cramps and aches. Well,needless to say,I decided to NOT drop things at that certain time again.

I've just discovered the reason for the P-Ests,ability to prevent the estradiol increasing in the body.I will make a topic post on the women's side as it mainly pertains to those with high levels of indigenous estrogens.
The info. is about the effects of flavones and other things on limiting the aromatse enzyme function,which then reduces indigenous estradiol.
It seems very important,and will probably help some women understand why they have certain problems when taking herbals.I hope to get a lot of comments,and have others go see the research report themselves.

Hmmmm....yes thats a serious condition,I am fully aware of that. I definitely need to see a doc that specializes in these things,to see exactly what my state is and see what I have inside me.

Can you actually feel your ovarys in your pelvis if you push your fingers in far enough?? I swear I can feel something,that isnt a intestine,in my lower belly,within my pelvis.It is tender and twingey sometimes.
I can feel it when I'm lying down and turn my body slightly to the right and slosh my guts over a bit to one side allowing me to push my fingers deeper.The firm knot is always in the same spot it doesnt move,as the other entrails move around.

Questing for rounder and curvier.///////Many a quirk have I.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Im being Guinea-lee..... October 30 2007, 11:31 PM

No you won't be able to find them if they're of normal size and correctly placed - when I had my ultrasound they had trouble finiding the left one even with the probe because it was very deep. I often have had bad lower back pains and have had excruciating back and abdominal pains on 2 occasions which I know suspect may have been cysts bursting. I asked if having the ovaries deep would explain why the pain was often at the back and the doctor said it was possible.

On the plus side, I waxed my midline and cleavage area about 8 weeks ago and have only a few hairs near the belly button and some blonde ones down the middle come back (possibly more info thn you needed!) - hope this shows something's working. Also think the facial hair may be getting slightly less.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon