Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Red Clover or NOT to red clover

How much hops and red clover should you take daily I have pm but using RC and hops to build system up to the estrogen dominance. I take 4 RC and 3 hops been noticing my energy is about diminished even tough getting out of bed now I know hops is a herbal sleep remedy but am I taking too much

Hello everyoneShy

I am new to this forum but started taking Red Clover, Fenugreek, and Saw Palmetto about 6 months ago. My breasts have definitely grown from fully flat to between an A/B cup. It's been exciting but I want more actual feminization, including reshaping of my body to a more feminine appearance, softer skin, finer hair, and more female thoughts.

After reading this forum for a few hours I ordered a bottle of PM (Ainterol) from Amazon. I am excited by much of what I have read!

I'm not sure yet how far I want to go on this journey, but I know I definitely want more than I have now...

Love you all!

Misty

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon