Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Natureday vs perfect curves and pm

Wink 

Hello

As wanting to grow female breast has anyone tried Natureday or Perfect curves to get results. Allot people here seem to use pm which reads good results. But have found many pm on the market, which is most common used by all you here on this fourm.

Many thanks
Rian

I have used all three.
Natures' Day concoction made me sick(nausea, vomit, heart arrythmia, dizziness). The ingredients are in an alcohol solution which is not good. A mtf friend of mine went to the ER after using Natures' Day. PM is the only way to tried and true way to go to grow breasts, be more feminine and also get the calming effects of estrogen.

I am a huge advocate of PM; It has truly femmanised my body; Only today, I was complemented on my figure, by a genetic female. I went for my psychiatric evaluatuon, recently, and my transsexual status was not even questioned; how could it be, when you present as a smart, self assured woman. For that I have PM to thank; literaly, it has made me the woman I now am. Somtimes, I have to pinch myself; to remind myself, that this is the real me. As to brands I am a huge fan of pueriaria.co.uk but for north american residents ainetrol is, probably, a less hassle free supplier. All I ask, is to take on board, that this is seriuosly life changing stuff.

What is pm?

Pueraria Mirifica, actually Pueraria candollei var. mirifica A. Shaw.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon