Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM or Natureday

H i live in Australia was wondering which product to use PM or Natureday to help me grow breast. If PM which sire is the best to order from?
Thank you

ebay!

I get my Ainterol PM from e-bay and I'm very satisfied with the results.
Don't know anything about Natureday so can't help with a comparison, sorry.

I use pueriaria.co.uk PM is cheap, natureday is not, so I went for PM and it works, so why pay more? I am now approaching the upper end of a B cup, my legs have become very fem, My body fat has moved down, to a fem distribution, I have lost muscle mass and become much weaker I have lost all libido, I have lost all feelings of maleness, being much calmer, less aggresive/abraisive and more sympatico. My ability to park a car has plummeted! If you want to femanise PM will do it for you.

Buy the Ainterol PM cream, spray and capsules on EBAY and you won't be sorry.
I tried natures Day when they first came out. the liquid ingredients made me very sick. made my heart speed up, nauseous, yuck, an elixir you don't want to try! Patricia. I grow everyday on the PM. Patricia.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon