Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I got great results from Stem Cell Celutions!!

In between each two month period, I took a few months off before I was able to order more cream during a trip to the states. I have not gone down so far.

In a bit, I plan to get back into being really fit for health reasons. I was waiting until I saw the end results on my chest first to get a good idea. It has been almost a year now. We'll see what that will change if anything. I will be taking tea and massaging to prevent loss just incase.

Thanks Ahla,
I am asking so many questions on this forum for the future so I can learn as much as I can. I can always come back here and check them out.
Thanks.

For some reason this thread no longer emails me when someone responds. Tomorrow will be 5 weeks since my top up treatment. The top up was much less painful but I think I had a tough time the first time round as I'm quite resistant to the anaesthetic and because I ate bread that day when I'm gluten intolerant and it made me ill for a month! The top up was pretty easy and I was out and about as usual after 3 days, but a little sore around one knee. Dr Khan used my saddlebags for the initial treatment and used the inner thigh and knee area for the top up. Because I am very small (like a 1yr old!) he only got out enought o put 100cc each side for the top up but I've kept nearly all of it and am now full 30E, v full 32D, slightly loose 32DD which is great on my little body. My legs look so much better too even though they're only down by 1-1.5 inches. It's amazing not to have thighs that rub together! I have been told not to exercise for 6 weeks to avoid burning fat off my boobs so have put on about 2-3lbs. I think I would've kept more from the initial treatment if I hadn't been too ill to eat. Dr Khan says it's also important not to wear a postsurgical bra as it will be too tight so I just wore a cotton vest with an underwired normal bra that was a little roomy over the top and have been fine. Overall money well spent and I'm now 3 cups up from where I started almost 4yrs ago to the day (and I'm 28lbs lighter!). Going to be 30 in a couple of months and finally becoming happy with how I look - this is priceless, save hard and get yourselves down to Harley Street!

PS Can you get that progesterone cream shipped to the uk? I think it's illegal in Europe but will get hold of it if I can!

PPS My best friend is also now having some lipo, bodytite and fat transfer with Dr Khan, she is only 1 week post-op but pleased so far.

Ok, turns out they sell it on Amazon, I was sure it was banned here but obviously not! Will give it a go esp as it sounds like it's good for PCO. One question:- Is it likely to improve fertility / interfere with my contraceptive pills? I really disagree with abortion but I hate kids with a passion so don't want to do anything stupid!

(26-09-2011, 09:20 PM)Louise1982 Wrote:  Ok, turns out they sell it on Amazon, I was sure it was banned here but obviously not! Will give it a go esp as it sounds like it's good for PCO. One question:- Is it likely to improve fertility / interfere with my contraceptive pills? I really disagree with abortion but I hate kids with a passion so don't want to do anything stupid!

Well in order to get pregnant you need estrogen to mature your egg and make your uterus lining thick enough for a baby to implant.

So if you are taking a progesterone based birth control, you would have to use the progest cream the whole month to prevent ovulation. The question you would have to ask a doctor is if it is okay to have 2 sources of progesterone, one synthetic and one not at the same time.

I'm considering the stem cell transfer as a back up plan if I can't get exactly where I want with BO/NB or PM, I'm considering going with PM after this go around with BO. I'm happy with my size, wouldn't mind 1-2 more cup sizes. And I'm somewhat happy with my shape they are at least more "normal" than they were. But I just want them more round and I think if BO or PM doesn't do it, I may save up and go with the stem cell procedure, I wouldn't mind getting rid of some fat in some places. I've been researching places that do it in the US and so far found these... http://www.broadwayplasticsurgery.com/ http://www.broadwayplasticsurgery.com/ http://www.bostoncosmeticsurgerycenter.c...ation.aspx

I'm really impressed with Dr Edwin Ishoo's before and after pics, but Boston is quite a way away from where I am. So not sure if I want to travel that far. But yea, just having the option there for future reference if I want to do it in the future. For not I'm going to push on with BO/NB and see where I go from there, then might try PM.

I liked Dr. Ishoo's site, thanks for adding another US option to the list! ;0)

I've been looking at progesterone cream online, and am a bit scared by the list of side effects!! Esp if there is any exposure to xenoestrogens, which seems hard to avoid. Are it definitely 100% safe to be rubbing this cream into the breasts?

I am sooo looking forward to this! I'm saving every penny to get this done after I remove my implants.

Hi Ahla ~ you're a savior.
Do you know if I can start the progesterone cream before the procedure? I have to stop taking the birth control pill first, and will ask my ND if I can start the cream right away, or wait a few months after to get my hormones more leveled out.

Thank you for everything you've shared with the world. And thank you Louise for sharing your experience.

Hi ladies, sorry for getting off topic before I'll tell you where i'm up to. I had my implants removed over a year ago and have been considering the fat transfer procedure for a while. I saved up money for the procedure and there are 2 doctors I'm considering, dr khan in London & dr Heinrich in Vienna. Dr khan dooest want to use the Stem cell procedure on me because I have a family history of breast cancer and he said the long term effects aren't understood yet ( so he just wants to do a standard fat transfer). Dr Heinrich said its safe as its used for reconstruction with. Breast cancer patients. Dr Heinrich is about twice the cost but it seems to be his speciality. I,ll have a proper phone consultation with him this week where he'll look at my photos and discuss everything in detail. I'm worried that I wont have enough fat to harvest as I'm very thin.

Then I'll probably just try to find a few people who can personally recommend either surgeon, and then trip and do it!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon