Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If you want results with PM, Then you need to do it right!

I have copied and pasted this from the PM section i put up yesterday. I really hope this helps those using PM. It can be very frustrating, but please try following this.

As the title says, You need to take PM in the right way. Its all good and well thinking by popping a pill your going to get the breasts you dreamed of, but it does NOT work that way!
First, remember your only going to get what you put into your program. It really does depend on what you want? Do you want the all over benefits of PM? Or do you just want bigger boobs? If you want the latter, then i suggest you buy PM spray and PM cream. The cream and spray target the breast area directly, and the breast tissue gets the full benefit. It expands the cellular substructure of the breast cells, tones the breast tissue, and stimulates new glandular tissue growth. It stimulates the development of the mammary tissues, and stimulates the blood to nourish the breast area. Women with a smaller bust will get a slower response, women with larger breasts will get quicker results. It varies from one person to the next as well. If you want maximum results, you need all 3. The PM cap will be a long process on its own, and you may get disheartened thinking it wont work. Massage is very important also for shape etc. Take a look at your mum, sister, gran and see how big they are to give you a better idea. Mixing herbs is not good either if you are on PM, it messes it up and you don't benefit from the magic of PM. If your a guy i recommend trying an anti androgen along with PM for best results. Guys for some reason get better results? Weather your male or female, use all 3 to get what you want.
I found also, that dividing the PM cap three times a day instead of two works much faster.
Whoever it is you buy from, they will have the products you need. I strongly recommend you don't buy from China, as the chances are it is not farmed.
Pueraria Mirifica is found only in Northern Thailand. If its not from there through whoever you are buying it from , then don't bother, because you wont benefit at all. Stick to a program and be consistent, and you WILL get there! Try to stick to your routine. You wont get better than PM, i guarantee you. Wink

Kelsie, I have been on PM for 28 months and most of what you say is spot on. At 62 anti androgens are less of an issue, than for younger people. The 2 things I cousel are, patience and tuning in to your body, to find the right dose for you. In taking PM you are ingesting the closest thing to aninmal oestrogen and, beleive me, it works; just look for the right dose for you; tune in to what is happening to your body. You will not just experience breast growth, but, also a profound change in personality, followed later, by a profound change in fat distribution; bloody brilliant stuff!

Well done Chrissy Ive read some of your posts and your doing really well. I'm 26 and Ive filled out quite good. At the moment i am 42DD and getting bigger. Ive always had breasts and female shape as i have klinefelters, "XXY" so i don't know any different. PM has really helped me get where i wanted to. I don't like the risky side effects with synthetics. Ive known people die from synthetic medications off the doctor, there a desperate road to go down. Stick with the PM, and glad your mind is in line with your body Wink

I was at a local police trans forum, tonight and really came face to face with what PM can do. I have better results than all but one of the girls!
There was a representitive from the NHS there and, after the meeting, she was bombarded with issues, the community have; she couldn't wait to get away!
Anyway, back to PM, it ia all about patience and finding the dose that is right for you. I have always said that this is about feminisation; today, a good, male, friend, who has seen me through my transitioning, commented on how different a person I now am. The shape of my stomach & hips are every little bit as important to me as the boobs, but number 1 is the effect PM has had on my mind; what is better than to feel female?
I have found the people of Conwy, incredibly welcoming and friendly and, even down to the name of my restaurant, I have made no attempt to hide my status as a transexual woman. Being a self employed Chef/Patron, means I am not vulnerable to bullying, but, I could be to exclusion. So far I have only found a welcome.
I say this because so many of us are put off, from becoming ourselves, by fear. So far, all I can say is, don't; life just gets better and better.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon