Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ouch, ouch, ouch,

Hi all,

This hurts today,

Last night about 10pm , my aerola and nipples just shot forward and went deep red, they seemed to burn for about 30 minutes, they projected out then went back down again,

Then I went to bed and was all hot , which is unusual for me,

Today well , even the tshirt rubing is sore, sore, sore,

Any suggestions, oils, creams ??????????????????????????

Julie

Hi,
I too have felt the reassuring burn in that area; be careful as it quickly becomes addictive. I have recently been experiencing some additional aching in the testicular region. I attribute it to atrophy, and expected it would have a systemic effect. I am currently taking the prescribed 1000 per day with milk. I will definitely try the extract cream on the soles of my feet tonight too. Take care.
Melody

Hi
From what I hear, the ache is good as soon after they start shutting down , growth can jump,

Not a lot happening with me except that there is most definitely some expansion, but not real growth,

Increased an inch round breasts in 3 weeks and they go from solid and point out then back to liquid flat globes and hang ?

Aerola has jumped frpm 27mm to 40mm though,

Nipples same, little rubbery,

No buds yet, Angry

Cannot stop playing with them , talk about being a watched kettle never boils ,

Julie

Hi,
I too am anxiously awaiting bud development. At this point, I still have acknowledgement of my spouse in regards to my deliberate feminization. I liked your response on the other thread; thanks. I'm not able to make my transition due to current lifestyle, but will gladly do what i can to bring my outer self closer to that which I feel inside.
Melody

the ouch ouch ouch is with most of us love, im happy to see that your growth is coming along and one day they will not go back to flat globes lol. then you will be truelly on your way. good luck and happy growing x

I am in another stage of knots and assosciated tenderness. Last time I walked into a door, held ajar; shit, do you want a definition of pain ! I just hope it does not happen again.

Just one little knot would do me at the moment
JulieDodgy

I guess this is going to sound strange but can someone describe what a Knot would feel like?
I keep getting a burning in my nipples and they are tender to the touch even just my shirt draging over them.
I just addjusted my Herb routine, so please feel free to comment and make suggestions. I have been at this for three 1/2 month and at time the girls seam larger and than they go down.
I tend to go to the gym 3 times a week and mix cardio and light breast .
FG 2X610 mg 3 times a day
SP 2x 540mg 3 times a day
RC 2X330 mg 3 times a day
Maca 1X300mg 3 times a day

I just started the above today so I can't speak to results or lack of results.

Just try PM Hun,
its fast
Julie

I can feel I am sure about too bud this week or point,

Today Nipples have been red like alert beacon ALL DAY and there is def a little pointing apart ?

Julie

Thanks for the PM suggestion however I heard that the change is quick and you are stuck with what you get, is that the case?
Do you think I should stay on the herbs and get a little peek at what might develop first?

What signs should I be looking for to see if I am about to "Bud"? I mean my breast have had tissue added and my nipples feel warm and tender. should there be some other hardness or something under the skin?

Sorry to be so basic.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon