Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help anyone please?

so let me start of by saying I am a 20 year old guy and i decided i want to be a girl.

I would like to start developing breast as soon as possible. I am new to EVERYTHING on here so any help is perfect.

My goal for breast size is a anywhere between a B and a C cup. Also i would like them to look nice and real, not like a fat kids boobs (no offense). I would also like to find a way to reduce hair growth in men like facial and body, or a way to stunt its growth. I would like to start shaping my body for a more fem. looking shape, smaller waist and bigger hips, all this without plastic surgery.

Also is there anyway to make your skin look better and clearer.

Thanks for the future help and advice.

When did you make that decision?
A true transsexual has known, all her life, that there is a mismatch between what her head says she is and the reality of the body foisted on her. If that is you, I will try to give you help and support.
However, I worry about guys who are not TS, or are ambigous abut their status. Boobs are easy enough to grow, but, even quite small boobs cannot be hidden. The effects of [having boobs] on your life, if you are not TS, will be devastating, not to mentiion the side effects, of the hormones; if you are TS , great, you will find happiness, for the first time ijn your life.

i've always wanted to be different. I just never felt like a guy in my life. I've always secretly wish something change.

i rather go through the changes then not try at all.

If you wamt to go ahead I would advocate pueriaria mirifica. It is cheap, easily available and really does work.
Not only does it grow breasts, but femanises you in other significant ways. Mentaly, you will be calmer & less aggressive and may find tasks , such as parallel parking, far harder to do and jobs you would not have thought twice about, such as tinkering with the car, you avoid. You become more empathetic and people become much more important to you. You will lose strengh, to a significant degree. Then there is the change in fat distribution; shins become more rounded, thighs fatter, bum larger and abdominal fat moves downwards. I now have a belly that protrudes more below the navel, than it does above it, All this, combined with the loss of muscle mass, makes the shoulders seem less bulky.
If you have not done so, read my post "how good is life", for an insight into taking this route. Transitioning is a daunting process and you will need support; I cannot advocate too highly, making contact with a local transgender support group, you will need them, if only for the support that comes from knowing you are not alone.
As to the size and shape of your boobs, that is determined by your genes and short of surgery, you cannot conrol that. I would suggest you start plucking your beard, starting with the lip and shin area; even if you go for laser or electroloys, you will have significantly weakened the hairs, with out damaging you skin. I do a session every evening and before shaving, in the morning. Top notch tweezers are a must; try ang get a pair of tweezeman ones; pricy but well worth it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon