Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

uhh hi some help\advice

Question 

Hi , so I am transgender and I haven't told my parents and I really want to start to get a little more of a feminine figure before I tell them any ideas on how to,get a more femine figure without them knowing

Additional info
5'8
16 years old
170 lbs. It sucks ...best part is I got some boobie(not the right kind)Blush
I am absolutely sure I am trans

Thank you for the help
Lily

Well hello and welcome to the safe haven that is eve's breast nexus, catering a wealth of community derived knowledge to both biological women/females and the transwomen/transgender community. Here is what i suggest for you as starter products that work. Fennel seed can be obtained at your local major grocery store it's pretty cheap takes patience but does work after 15 months you will see bigger breasts-about one cup size, so a good way to gain without attention.
you can eat them, boiling them in water 2 make a tea, or sneak them in your serving when you get 2 cook. Maca-root is also proven to enlarge the posterior end providing either enhancement of waistline to bum ratio, or as the case may be creation of a waist 2 bum ratio [same size waist + bigger butt = most of the hourglass shape] you may want to avoid strenuous upper body active though toning ur calves might benefit as more slender legs

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon