Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipple and Areola tissue growth

Exercise is known to increase testosterone production (even in natal females) which helps to build muscle. Truly, if you want the biggest breasts possible sacrificing all else to the boobie-God, then eat more pies and gain weight. Breast are composed of subcutaneous fat and glandular tissue. The glandular tissue makes up only a small part of the whole breast, with the majority being fat. The fatter you are, the bigger your boobs. Look around and you will see this is true for morbidly obese males as well as natal females.

All other things being equal, I would keep exercising as you have been, and keep your weight in a healthy range for you height and body type. Give em time, they will grow. Mine sure have, and I try to exercise 3 to 5 X/week.

Chrishoney
Thank you.
I wasn't sure where you were going at first. I do want breasts but not at the expense of my health and some looks.I guess I should limit the chest exercise and stick with the cardio? I to like to workout 3 to 5 times a week.
I am hoping to start to see some growth, but at the moment I just have stiff nipples and tenderness. I am really concerned about doing something that would reverse the efforts of the last two months.
So far I am just using herbs and massage and haven't seen an actual in apppearance that might cause me not to go toppless.

I have done a fair bit of reading on gynecomastia forums as well as here and Cheryls (no expert here, just widely read) and the consensus from men who want to get rid of gynecomastia is that exercise does NOT reduce it if it isn't pseudo-gynecomastia, ie. from being overweight. In fact, the consensus is that exercises focusing on developing the chest make glandular gynecomastia look worse. The pectoral muscles underlie the breast itself, and if you develop those muscles (hypertrophy is the fancy scientific term) it tends to push the breast out, making it look more prominent. Hence, to them it looks worse. For you that would be desirable.

You don't have to worry about "locally" producing testosterone in the pectorals that will adversely affect your breast growth. The testosterone is NOT produced in the muscle itself (it's produced in the gonads and adrenal glands), and is distributed throughout the body by the circulatory system. If you are really concerned about testosterone production, try SP, but frankly, I haven't taken SP since fall of 2010, and I still got growth (see below.)

Again, I would keep exercising as you have been, including chest exercises. You know the old saying (while squeezing your hands together and flexing your pects): "We must, we must, we must increase our bust!"

Again, give it time. Look back on posts by chrissiegirl, sfem, myself and others. It can take 3 to 4 months to get tender buds under the nipples, and several more months to get appreciable growth. I am just about at the point where I can't really pull off going topless anymore and I started herbs in April 2010 and PM in July 2010. I definitely have to wear some sort of bra, even under mens collared dress shirts now. I have to be careful of the bra, because some lift the girls up and make them more prominent, while others just round out the conical shape and prominent nipples I now sport, helping to hide them. It may seem obvious, but bears repeating: your mileage may vary. But definitely give it time.

Thank you for the sound advise.
I look forward to reporting my progress in futre posts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon