Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Am I doing it right?

Hi All,

I have been reading many posts since discovering this web site, as many of you I was turned on to the idea of gardening my chest from the flat to fem information. My goal of all of this was to just get a little more material so I can have a more convincing cleavage. I am venturing out in the public more and more and nothing helps pass more than a real cleavage. I am pretty much flat except for some pectoral muscles.

Anyway, I started taking this on 4/21:

One - SP - Natures Bounty Whole Herb 450mg - 3x a day
One - FG - GNC Brand Whole Herb 610mg - 3x a day

As of 5/2

I now take two of each pill three times a day.

Is too much or too little dosage?

I also am doing breast massage 2 to 3 times a day 5 minutes. I made a tea from the FG and added it to some moisturizing cream and have used that during massages, but recently stopped because of the overpowering maple smell. A co worked noticed it, asked if I had eaten Middle East foods, LOL.

I have seen some modest gain, not much but I can tell the difference, mainly around the nipple area and what appears to be the area around my armpit, I am getting sensations around the nipple area more often since upping my doses.

Would you suggest adding anything else to the regiment?

Also it seems I have more breast/muscle material near my arm pit and as I get closer to my clavicle it diminishes which makes it hard to get good cleavage.

Am I doing anything wrong? I know this hasn't been long but will the breast grow more together with time?

I have a video that shows my progress if anyone is into seeing it so they can help me please PM me and I will give you the link. It shows my face so I don't want it too public.

Also I've been reading a lot about PM, I am very skinny but also have very veiny arms will taking this have the added benefit of reducing muscle mass and veiny arms.

Here are some photos; unfortunately I did not take ones before starting.

Thank you for any help or guidance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi first off let me just say that
your metabolic physiology + personal biochemistry + current amount of growth hormone = about your growth rate.
so any one person here telling you exactly what to take and how much can be quite trivial.

also it is nice to see that you have some goals in mind:
(05-05-2011, 09:30 PM)lanamed Wrote:  My goal of all of this was to just get a little more material so I can have a more convincing cleavage. I am venturing out in the public more and more and nothing helps pass more than a real cleavage. I am pretty much flat except for some pectoral muscles...

(05-05-2011, 09:30 PM)lanamed Wrote:  ...I also am doing breast massage 2 to 3 times a day 5 minutes. I made a tea from the FG and added it to some moisturizing cream and have used that during massages, but recently stopped because of the overpowering maple smell. A co worked noticed it, asked if I had eaten Middle East foods, LOL...

in terms of the smell of maple syrup that you are referring to. take some standard black brew coffee grounds and rub it between you hands (this will remove it from the hands itself). If your concerned about your breasts smelling then add a drop or two to the container of your topical cream, this should not have an inverse effect on the active herbal ingredients.

(05-05-2011, 09:30 PM)lanamed Wrote:  ...I have seen some modest gain, not much but I can tell the difference, mainly around the nipple area and what appears to be the area around my armpit, I am getting sensations around the nipple area more often since upping my doses...

this is a good indication of starting growth, and after only 11 days is pretty good. keep going with what you are doing if it seems to be working.

(05-05-2011, 09:30 PM)lanamed Wrote:  ...Also it seems I have more breast/muscle material near my arm pit and as I get closer to my clavicle it diminishes which makes it hard to get good cleavage.

Am I doing anything wrong? I know this hasn't been long but will the breast grow more together with time?...
I see your concern, and no your not doing anything particularly wrong. this is a sign of growth as well. Considering that most people don't even realize that the breast actually goes from under the armpit to about three fringes apart at the center, and even with the armpit crease to about 3 fingers below the nipple. keep in mind that for a male first whats there needs to redistribute then new can come in, and many a genetic female grow in strange patterns.

on the subject of cleavage. it comes with size. I for one have never thought of an A cup as having cleavage, unless shes cheating, and if you are concerned about having cleavage when going out, assuming that you will have at least between an A and a B (padding is acceptable, as long as it isn't visible), use a contouring approach by:
  • bring what you have together making a cleft (tape this in place though a push up should work for real tissue)
  • applying a layer of base foundation(working with a clean slate) all about the "visible" chest.
  • in the cleft apply a darkish tone in a triangle stopping at the top of the breasts, not the top of the cleft.
  • apply highlighter to the top of the breasts in an arc.
  • remember to "blend" the edges.

Thank you so much Emily for your detailed response I really appreciate it, some great tips.

Since writing I have add Red Clover to the mix and adjusted my dosage to 1 FG, 1 SP, 1RC. Going to try this for a while and ramp up if it seems to be too little.

Additional recommendations are appreciated, I know dosing is very dependant on the person but I was hoping there was a minimum recommended amount that is somewhat standard, I had read somewhere with FG it's 3000 mg, so that's why I initially went to 6 pills daily, since adding RC I cut back to 3 a day.

Anyway I know I am lucky to have had any success as I have read its difficult for some, just want to make sure that since I have had some luck, and that its obviously working, that I would keep the growth on track!

Good Luck Everyone!!!

Lana / Emily
Hello. I am relatively new to the site. I have been on an Herb routine for about 4 weeks. I am starting to have nipple sensitivity and some mid breast tenderness. I am a coffe drinker but have tried to limit my consumption to one cup of caffine coffee a day usually about 1&1/2 to 2 hours before my first dose. Is there any link to caffine and the effectiveness of the herbs?

I am currently taking
2 X 610 mg of FG 3 times a day
2 x 400 mg of RC 3 times a day
3 x 450 mg of SP 3 times a day
and do massage, dry, 2 to 3 times a day.

I realize that each of us are different so it is hard to say what is the right dosage but any comments you might have on my please feel free to share your thoughts.
Is there anything you might add or take away?
I am relatively large at 6'4" and 222 lbs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon