Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my experience with hypnosis

Kelly,
now you mention it, since I´m doing hypnosis my pms seems to have disappeared. I never had much problems with sore breasts during menstruation but I had all the other annoying symptoms. Now things are going smoothly every month! This is really weirdSmile I wasn´t really looking for a pms cure, it kinda came as an extra bonus, haha.

(04-06-2011, 06:09 PM)Bibi Wrote:  Kelly,
now you mention it, since I´m doing hypnosis my pms seems to have disappeared. I never had much problems with sore breasts during menstruation but I had all the other annoying symptoms. Now things are going smoothly every month! This is really weirdSmile I wasn´t really looking for a pms cure, it kinda came as an extra bonus, haha.

Thank you for the information.

The two of us had the same experience. This is a sign that it is the hypnosis that is causing changes in our bodies.

Too bad there are lots of skeptical women. Many people are afraid of hypnosis because they don't know enough about it.

I'll stick with it. I am at the second month and actually I feel like I am a better person: more focused, better looking, confident and more.

Also, I feel weird to have big boobsTongue ... I have never had big boobs in my life ( I am in my middle thirties). I feel like a crazy scientist changing bodiesBig GrinDDD. Soooo creepy. Big Grin

Do you feel the same?

Kelly9

Hi Kelly,
would you please share with me what's into the Blake Talks and Steve Jones recordings ? Even if I understand english very well it's not my native language and I don't think that those could directly affect me .. So I thought about repeating to myself some sentences in french while massaging, something like the Coué method, instead of listening to english recordings.

kelly, did you just say you have big boobs? girl!

(05-06-2011, 05:54 PM)onicemile Wrote:  
Hi Kelly,
would you please share with me what's into the Blake Talks and Steve Jones recordings ? Even if I understand english very well it's not my native language and I don't think that those could directly affect me .. So I thought about repeating to myself some sentences in french while massaging, something like the Coué method, instead of listening to english recordings.

Hi!
English is not my native language.
The recordings in English are working for me. If English is part of your brains repertory, then it's going to work.

I wish I took before and after pictures!

Steve Jones and Blake Talks are just hypnosis. THey make help you create suggestions on your body through visualization and emotions.

If I were any woman aware of this, I would try it.

Kelly9

(06-06-2011, 07:14 AM)char Wrote:  kelly, did you just say you have big boobs? girl!

I don't know what happened! Why do you think I am so enthus about hypnosis!

Before starting these programs, my breasts used to look like they could be a lot bigger and better, but something surely happened to me when I was a teenager. They deflated, or something... THen I breastfed my baby for months, so you can imagine the disaster!

All I needed was a change of mind. I used to be ashamed of my breasts, just until 2 months ago! Now they are round, big, nice, heavy. I do hypnosis every day, I do it right, I like it, and I listen to subliminals all day. That's whySmile I am not giving up, I want to grow further.

When I think about those days when I was worried about having sex without clothes, I am positive that I don't want to go back to that. I won't.

Although I stil can't let go on my padded bras... One more month...

At night, when I go to sleep, I wear a sport bra. The same bra used to look so ridiculous on me, it used to flat my chest and I was feeling bad about myself. Now all it does, it makes my boobs look round and nice, because they are full!

Kelly

Hi Kelly!

First of all congrats on your growth girl! What size did you start with and what are you at now?
I have both the blake talk's and steve g jones hypnosis files on my ipod. I also look like I could be so much bigger! I have gone up a little bit with fenugreek and hops, so maybe just maybe these could work much better with hypnosis? Is there a way you could possibly type out your schedule on how your daily routine with this may go? Thank you so much Smile

(09-06-2011, 10:35 PM)cutelilbunnie Wrote:  Hi Kelly!

First of all congrats on your growth girl! What size did you start with and what are you at now?
I have both the blake talk's and steve g jones hypnosis files on my ipod. I also look like I could be so much bigger! I have gone up a little bit with fenugreek and hops, so maybe just maybe these could work much better with hypnosis? Is there a way you could possibly type out your schedule on how your daily routine with this may go? Thank you so much Smile

Hi!
I always had a problem to define my size. I used to buy 36b or 34c. Push ups bras mainly.
My schedule is just this: massage and hypnosis and subliminals all day and before I go to sleep until my brains cry out for rest. I understood that to get results I have to be consistant and persistant.

You know, it was hard to keep up the routines of gym, erbs, etc... Because the results were slow. It's very easy to keep up with hypnosis because it pays back fast.

Kelly

Thank you for your response, Kelly! Smile I have another question, hope that is alright. Smile

Do you just leave on your ipod with earphones with steve g jones on repeat all day long or do you alternate it??? I get push up bras too cause I feel so small wearing a regular bra. My goal is to be a 34C/32D Smile Do you think I will be able to achieve it? I am around a 32 B in a pushup bra.

(10-06-2011, 01:39 AM)cutelilbunnie Wrote:  Thank you for your response, Kelly! Smile I have another question, hope that is alright. Smile

Do you just leave on your ipod with earphones with steve g jones on repeat all day long or do you alternate it??? I get push up bras too cause I feel so small wearing a regular bra. My goal is to be a 34C/32D Smile Do you think I will be able to achieve it? I am around a 32 B in a pushup bra.

I am sure you can achieve a E (or whatever you want!!).
Again, I am really not good at determinating sizes...Sad
I alternate about 5 to 7 different recordings each day. All day. Yes, directly in my ears or, when I am alone, high volume around the home, when nobody is around.

Kelly9

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon