Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hellos, Thanks and Milestones

Hi everybody!

I've been reading this and related sites for about four years, and have tried a few different things in the past. I've decided to stop lurking and introduce myself.

I am in my 20s, tall and fairly thin with black hair. If i dress right and don't speak, I am occasionally greeted as a female.

A few years ago, I bought a cheap breast pills and progesterone cream from eBay. Then I was off and on FG, SP and RC for about a year with not much to show for it.

After a bout with depression, I got more serious about my regimen and purchased enough to last a few months and noticed minimal growth. Seeing the little bit of growth that came, and wanting to stop with the smelly Fenugreek massages and disgusting concoctions I told my coworkers was tea, I decided to try PM, which I've been on for two months.

Now every trip down the stairs or driving on a bumpy road brings me a smile; I jiggle now! My breasts have started to bud with little aching marbles under my nipples, and I occasionally see a bit of moisture I can only assume is the product of beginning lactation. I'm so excited!

I'm not going to post pictures yet. It looks like a lot from up here, but in the mirror it's really hard to tell. But I do want to thank those of you that have persisted with your plans and helped convince me to try to do what I've always wanted.

If anyone wants to add some encouragement or wisdom for me and any other newbies, I am really interested in the transitions and milestones: first times and significant moments. Anything good or bad that you've overheard said about you. Perhaps the first time another person noticed your changes or the ways you've chosen to flaunt or hide what you've done.

If you've made it to the bottom, thanks for reading the whole thing.

TL;DR : Thanks for being brave, please share significant moments.

<3 Sevyn

Your progress sounds similar to what I had. I am several months farther along than you. Stay with it! You've already had a couple of the milestones that I know brought me happiness. The feeling of something there when you body moves. The hard spots under the nipples. Other milestones for me, although I couldn't pinpoint a day they started include some of these things:

the itchiness of the nipples and surrounding area as they go from puffy to tight
the deeper pains that sometimes happens (sign of deeper growth in my mind)
the visibility of a curve from the bottom of the nipple to the chest (this was a big one mentally for me)
the realization there is no more hiding them
the time when going topless at a family beach is no longer an option
the day that your favourite bra finally fits right
the day you no longer fit into some of your bras
the day your pants feel like they don't fit right anymore, loose at the waist and tight across the butt
when you notice a curve to your profile when you lie on your side
and the best one of all, when your wife says she likes them!

Happy growing!

iv allways been female but yh it really sounds like pm is working for you Big Grin well done im a newb too at nbe so sorry im not much help.
im so sorry to hear about your depression i know how it feels x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon