Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Permanence of PM enhancement

Ok, experiment over.

I stopped taking any herbs at all at the start of March. I lasted about a week or so before I cheated and took one day of my PM (1000mg for me). I felt bad about it and stayed off for another week or so, then cheated again. Sad I noticed within the first 3 weeks that my boobs felt tighter and it seemed to me that I had lost some jiggle.

Anyway, 5 weeks later I have lost almost an inch from my boobs and I've had it with this experiment!

As far as I can tell, stopping PM after taking it for 8 months will result in shrinkage. How much and will it only shrink some and then stop shrinking? Who knows? I'm not finding out. I want that inch back and it can bring a friend! So I'm going back on my PM. But I am going to start slowly, with 500mg a day to see if that will get things growing again.

Surprisingly to me, my wife commented to me this morning that she was a bit unhappy that I had lost some size. Considering she hadn't been very keen on it at the start, this is quite the feedback!

Thanks for the update, sfem. That's a bummer. I was hoping that as soon as I achieve my size goal, I can stop PM. When that time comes, I'll probably reduced it slowly, down to 1 a day, and eventually 1 pill 2-3 a day, and just continue with massages.

I'm sure you won't have a hard time getting back the inch you lost.Smile LOL on your wife's comment. As hubby always say, women are confusing.

(05-04-2011, 04:51 PM)sfem Wrote:  I stopped taking any herbs at all at the start of March. ...Anyway, 5 weeks later I have lost almost an inch from my boobs and I've had it with this experiment!

It seems odd. If you have had underlying breast development (the "hard lump" that everyone talks about) then I'm surprised it can go down. I know I've shrunk a bit but I put that down to weight loss....

Hmmm....

Beverley

By tighter, I mean firmer, more solid. Less jiggle. The "hard" part is still there, but I suppose some of the fat is gone. I suppose that might not be a bad thing, but I'm not ready to stop growing yet, and don't want to lose any ground.

the loss that you talk about, when you stopped taking supplements, sounds very similar to two cases that I have seen first hand.
The first being when a GG stops taking birth control pills (considering that they are pretty strong estrogen supplements), and this is medically sited as being a reduction in water weight. Because when a GG goes on birth control pills their body goes into pretty much pregnancy mode, and begins holding in water weight with some women reporting as much as an increase of 2 cup sizes.
The second has been sited from FtM transsexuals who did not get bilateral mastectomy before starting on testosterone treatment (no I am not going to go into their rationality for doing this) and out of the 9 FtMs that went this rout I think that about 7 of them reported that they had lost between .25 and 1.5 in size without changing much else about their lives beside just taking the testosterone treatment.

I have considered the same thing. I want to start taking PM but I don't want to take it forever, even if at a low maintenance dosage so I was considering adding HGH and GF compounds, check out my post:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7882

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon