Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When to start wearing a bra?

Hi girls, just a quick question, at what stage would of growth would you suggest to start wearing a bra for support? what sort of breast size do you need for a AA cup bra? any tips would be much appricated

I would say that it is never too soon to start. You definitely want to start when you start to have movement. A bra can also help you see differences in development.

(27-03-2011, 09:41 PM)Andy Wrote:  I would say that it is never too soon to start. You definitely want to start when you start to have movement. A bra can also help you see differences in development.

I would only add that you should make sure your first bras fit correctly.Smile

Well, not only what they said, but a snug fitting bra can actually help you. A full coverage bra that fits snug is best. When you pull your breast into the cup, the snug cup will hold it there. Over time, the breast area will adapt to that and actually form breasts. There is a web site out there that advises this but they want you to use a wet bra and to keep wetting it during the day. I don't think you need to use the moisture but that is your choice. But either way remember like all else here it will take a lot of time. Patience is a virtue.

(28-03-2011, 05:03 AM)Wishful Wrote:  Well, not only what they said, but a snug fitting bra can actually help you. A full coverage bra that fits snug is best. When you pull your breast into the cup, the snug cup will hold it there. Over time, the breast area will adapt to that and actually form breasts. There is a web site out there that advises this but they want you to use a wet bra and to keep wetting it during the day. I don't think you need to use the moisture but that is your choice. But either way remember like all else here it will take a lot of time. Patience is a virtue.

I've also found that wearing a bra helps define what (little) I haveWink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon