Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A Warning

Dur to movind and relocating my business, whis will be my last post, for some time. As many of you know, I have developed a pair of B cup boobs, on PM. I think they are about middle, of the range, as far as size goes. Yesterday, to get stuff out of the loft, I donned on old male pullover; I had kept for dirty work. In it, my boobs are, if anyhing, more pronounced, than in female clothes and it is a sloppy fit. Never think yoi can hide a pair of B cup boobs.

hiya chrissygirl, iam sorry to loose you as your threads are inspiretional outside of my introduction this is my first post it seems unreal for me as i dont realy know what to say anyway lol to you,,samray,,

Welcome samray.

Good luck with your move chrissiegirl, we hope you find your way back to us. You are valued and appreciated here.

Happy moving, and come back soon! We need your invaluable insights!

Lisia

Chrissie,
Hope it all goes well. Don't stay away too long and let us know when you are back
Pansy Mae

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon