Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

just a quick question

Hello all just a quick question, how long did you guys and girls take to notice breast buds? Ive been taking herbs and then PM for just over a month now, ive i ve got growing pains a lot of the time in each breast, was just wondering if it long after the growing pains or i,ll it them for the long haul before any buds appear, thanks for any tips

My recollection is that they became noticeable very soon after the tenderness set in. As I understand it the knots are the growth of milk ducts and glands, the stage that is associated with growing pains and which can last for up to 2 years.

I agree with Chrissiegirl. For me the buds appeared more or less at the same time as the pains. However you may not be able to actually see anything straight away, but if you put your fingers an inch or so either side of the nipple and press down and squeeze them together VERY gently, you will begin to feel a firmness as though there is a lump under the skin that is very tender.
If you feel something like that...you are on your way and its just patience from now on!

Pansy Mae

I got pains and tenderness with some lumps under the aureola and nipple after a month or two, but didn't develop what I think of as true "breast buds" until 3 or 4 months. I say this because my right breast developed faster than my left. At 3 to 4 months I had a very noticeable and palpable mass of glandular tissue under the right nipple but only had much smaller lumps that were more spread out at that point, in the left breast. This is partly semantics on my part, since it's most likely all a continuum of growth and development, and any time you can palpate glandular tissue it could be considered a 'breast bud.'

Now, I finally have a discrete 'bud' under the left that it is still smaller than the right, but catching up. I tried using a topical PM cream only on the left for a while so that could have helped the left preferentially compared to the right, but that's just a guess/wishful thinking. Now when I squeeze my fingers together under the right nipple, there is a 1 to 1.5" wide mass there, while under the left it's probably more like .75 to 1" at this point.

hi: my boobs are really taking a nice round shape from my armpits , my nipples are always erect, my aerolas are also getting bigger. i can feel those buds behind my nipples, so my question is ,do these buds continue to grow, or is it just the start of my growth ? what else can i expect to feel and see? thanks for any input you can give me

As I have said, this is a phase that will last up to 2 years, after that, you will experience fat re-distrubution; this phase is without any discomfort, but is linked to huge changes, in how you look. Enjoy the ride!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon