Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM growth?

(11-03-2011, 03:28 PM)EvaKo87 Wrote:  
(11-03-2011, 05:10 AM)tenth1 Wrote:  I believe that most on here order from ...

I don't think so, they just got a good domain name but bad website. It's can't imagine they are serious even if they sell PM. I buy direct from Thailand and are happy with that.

Try Google "kvao krua kao thailand" to find Thai companies.

EvaKo,
I know you have some sort of problem with this particular company, although I don't know why. However I do know that several members have been buying their PM from them for at least a couple of years and have been very happy with both the service and the results from the product. If you had a bad experience that's unfortunate, obviously, but no reason to continually try to put people off using them without giving good reasons. I've looked at their website several times in the past and just did so again and I can't see anything wrong with it?

I have no vested interest in this, because I buy my PM from another company (who get an equally bad press from just one person on another forum) but I dislike attacks that are not backed up with hard facts.

Pansy Mae

I have always used htp://www.pueriaria-mirifica.co.uk and find them reliable and efficient

My last order from http://www.pueriaria-mirifica.co.uk took over a month to get here. HOWEVER, it was not their fault. Customs + US Mail + bad weather = month delay. Otherwise, I find their service very good. Will I order from them again? if I need the PM, yes. Do I blame them in part for the delay? NO.

Hello.

I also buy from them and found them helpful and efficient.

Does EvaK087 have an agenda similar to a member of another NBE site who won't tell who they represent?

I can't help thinking EvaK087 has an association with a supplier of products to enhance breast growth: my reason, another site is mentioned every couple of posts, or possibly more often.

Would you lay your cards on the table and declare self interest in promoting one brand and decrying another please EvaK087?

Thanks,

Sarah

If you live in the US you can order from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Ainterol-Pueraria-Mirifica-500Pure-Capsules/dp/B001VOJ7S0/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&m=A2QZY8BV8FU3RW&s=generic&qid=1299913644&sr=1-7

Took about 4 days to arrive and was in generic packaging. I can't vouch for how effect the brand is since I haven't used it but it seems to be about the same as what people are taking here.

Does anyone know what effect, the new, UK, regulations, on herbal products, will have on PM? Am I going to have to buy several years worth, or be dependant on the medics, for stuff, derived from horse piss, with all the hoop jumping, that involves?

[Spam removed]

Now, that is a site I would not buy from; it has the classic feel of a con. site, to me.

(12-03-2011, 10:45 PM)Chrissiegirl Wrote:  Does anyone know what effect, the new, UK, regulations, on herbal products, will have on PM? Am I going to have to buy several years worth, or be dependant on the medics, for stuff, derived from horse piss, with all the hoop jumping, that involves?

Chrissie, I'm no expert by any means, but I do have some experience in trying to make sense of Government regulations in another field. These regs have been around in fact since 2005, being based in yet another EC Directive from 2004 and the latest version comes into effect from this year. As far as I can tell, they seem to apply to High Street retailers, wholesalers and importers and apart from a list of banned potentially dangerous items such as Digitalis and poppies, which can only be supplied via pharmacies, etc, these regs only require registration of the product. It actually says "Manufactured herbal medicines placed on the UK market are required to have either a Traditional Herbal Registration (THR) or a Marketing Authorisation (MA). This applies whether the product is marketed to consumers, herbal practitioners, retailers, or wholesalers."
There is no mention that I can find of how it applies to an individual buying directly from a foreign country for personal use, as opposed to in a trade or business sense, so hopefully getting it direct from Thailand in small quantities for personal use will be OK. However, I guess that PM-UK et al will need to apply to have their products registered and technically until they do, they ( and hence you) could have a problem.

Don't know if this helps, but I'd suggest contacting your normal supplier and asking them if they have registered and suggesting that if not, they ought to do so PDQ!!

The word "manufactured" is interesting.; could for instance, the sale of fenugreek be banned as the seperation of the seeds from the rest of the plant, be deemed manufacture or the drying and grinding, to a powder, of PM be manufacture, but drying it be simply a preparatory step, prior to manufacture; what a Pandora's Box, for lawyers to profit from. I will contact my supplier and, if there seems to be a problem, order as much as they deem it prudent, to store.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon