Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM growth?

Sorry gals, I didn't mean for that to be taken literally! Wink

(11-03-2011, 05:47 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  I know you have some sort of problem with this particular company, although I don't know why. However I do know that several members have been buying their PM from them for at least a couple of years and have been very happy with both the service and the results from the product. If you had a bad experience that's unfortunate, obviously, but no reason to continually try to put people off using them without giving good reasons.

In fact I only know that even though PM comes in all sort of shapes and qualities, we must know that if this herb is not of the best quality then in fact it will harm your body more than you're aware of due to fungus, mold, microorganism and so forth. As I know people also bought from them, they stopped buying it for this and other reasons.

On the other hand, even though it's a registered company in UK, we know that anybody can register a limited company for a pound or so... and since it clearly says at the Companies House in UK (The body that regulates companies) that this company in non-trading and DORMANT, well how come they are still trading and people are buying from them?

Yes I guess you can guess why... and it's absolutely about no liabilities. However it will not take long time before UK government will go after them to audit their accounts, bank accounts and PayPal accounts... Then maybe they will not be so dormant after all and people can know whom are responsible for selling these herbals which most likely does more harm than good to those who takes them... mold, fungus etc. is not a joke as it will do a lot of harm in your body.

All I did was to just find a brand that is guaranteed clean and safe so I know I take the best out of the best for my own good. I do not sell any herbs, I just love the PM brand I take in the same way as people love their own car brand or mobile phone I guess.

Stay safe!

Guarantees are an interesting topic. What guarantee are you referring to? The one where nothing happens if the guarantor has lied to you? That is the most common guarantee on the planet. The second most common is the promise of your money back, but no correction of any problem, inconvenience, or other effect of their lying. Those are usually extremely difficult to collect, and provide absolutely no compensation for having lied to you or caused you any grief.

A guarantee that would be worthwhile would be one that could undo damage caused, reverse grief suffered, and compensate you for having wronged you. If you ever find one of those, be sure you take note of what colour the sky is on that planet. We'd all like to know.

EvaKo, your posts sure seem to be product-specific. There has been a rash of product pushers on this board in the past month or two. Do you have anything you want to tell us?

FYI: the product evako is pushing is NOT pure PM. It has several other herbs in it that may be problematic for some individuals, such as:

Quote:Carthamus tinctorius Linn (Safflower) Asteraceae family
It promotes blood circulation and increase the time or the blood to clot.

If someone is already on blood thinners, taking aspirin daily or even higher doses of fish oil, that could be a problem. It hardly seems safe to put this in a product being advertised for promoting general health and well being and targeted at a population that is more likely to be taking blood thinners or aspirin (post menopausal women).

I have to say that I am very wary of products, that contain multiple ingredients. They raise the possibility of unforseen, adverse, reactions and often, do not contain enough of the crucial ingredients.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon