Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ive had amazing results on PM ! It really does work!

Rainbow 

Ive had amazing results on PM and Yes it Does work. This is the second post i have put up today. I have a decrease in T levels and yes i did have some breast growth before PM. I used to come on the forum about a year ago, anyway, I have been using it again for the past four weeks and my breasts have gone up a size! In just 4 weeks they have got big. My partner noticed and she was really shocked at how strong they are. My emotions are a little up and down but there is some positive results. I have a pain in both breasts and they feel warm sometimes. After 2 weeks on them i felt the pushing sensation. This is common i know, but i do have some pain down there and its uncomfortable. Believe me PM is powerful and if your gonna take it be sure you will develop breasts and other female characteristics. It not only changes your shape , it also changes mannerisms. On PM you become calmer and a lot softer, its very powerful. To anyone in doubt , PM works so be serious if your gonna buy it and consume it also.

HuGZzzz

KAYA

Hi Kaya,

When you say pain down there, do you mean down in the groin area?

congratulations on your growth! Very encouraging.

Yes, its always done that. But breast growth is very encouraging.
Thanks Smile

Actually I will verify the pains "down under". I have had them also. I also seem to have a deposit of fat just behind the scrotum that was not there before. Lying on the bed in the fetal position I can reach around and feel that area and it feels like a vagina lips there except for the split in the middle. a strange feeling indeed. Makes me wonder if its the fat deposit causing the pain or what? It really isn't pain, more like itching at times like when my breasts started to develop. The worst part is haveng it happen when I am out in public - you can't scratch it. Blush What to do? Going to the men's room and scratching it is just momentary relief and it comes right back. Now to get it to move from down there to my breasts. I can handle it better there.

what brand are you taking and were did u get it from

I've been on PM for about a month and other contributors in other threads have said that it has had minimal effect on erections. This is important for keeping the wife happy.

Has anyone had any "trouble" and if so after how long? Is there any warning of impending trouble or does everything just switch off one day?

I've not had problems so far, but I'd like to know.

Beverley
Rainbow 

I can relate to most things on here. I have to say , i have never woken with "morning wood" I have low T levels and i have never really had a sex drive. At 14 i was diagnosed with suspected Klinefelters due to breast growth, and it was never really mentioned again. My partner is cool about this and she and i can make out in many ways! I'm not the best to ask about erections etc lol ! It is a powerful herb and i have read of many guys having no success? All i can say is be patient, i am sure this must work for everyone in some form or another. There are also many more herbs out there, but PM is about the strongest you will find as an individual phytoestrogen herb, as far as i know. I know anti-androgen's work great as well. I also cut the caffeine right down and i do massage, i may even buy the cream as the results so far are very encouraging. One thing i have noticed with PM, is that weight does deposit on the hips and bum, even my thighs look bigger. My skin looks awesome, but when people say you don't put a bit of weight on there wrong! Capsules taken on there own, the whole body gets it! that's why cream could be good to focus on the breast area if you don't want full body feminization. All in all its great.

HuGZzz
KAYA

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon