Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM discovery

My growth was stalled this weekend and didnt use PM cream for two days and then I felt and saw a jump in my size. I used the cream this morning before going to work and again I saw and felt growth. I guess its just a matter of taking a few days off now and then?I only use the Ainterol breast cream.

Hi Patricia,
That's interesting and something that I am more and more starting to think is significant.
I'm using Ainterol capsules plus SP and my very first growing pains came 10 days after I stopped taking anything ( due to a specific reason that was only temporary). Since then I've been varying my daily intake over a 4-week cycle, to approximately mimic the natural cycle and I have a low intake week followed by a high intake few days before slowly dropping back down again. It seems that I get a fresh crop of pains as I go into the high intake, but the growth spurt may well be at the end of the low period, rather than the start of the high, if you see what I mean?

Pansy Mae

I think youre absolutely right. My growing pains are at the end of the day, or when I,ve taken a day off.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon