Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What makes your boobs grow bigger?

Hi I'm new to this place (of course). And I was wondering. How do you make your boobs grow bigger? It's just that there's SOOO much threads about it and I like it organized ._.""I'm AA but I wanni B ._."" Soooo like ya.
If you used it before and it worked for you please give me the link and/or name what it is called. Thank You.

P.S. I don't know why but a thought just came over. Not to be mean please don't BS what you say and make me your experimental Guinea pig ._."" Happened already before to me and it won't happen again. :l

Read the forums. No-one is here to read it for you and provide summaries. You will find lots of different advice from lots of different folks. You will have to decide what you want to try.

For us males, the simple answer is estrogen and progesterone, there are many herbs that provice estrogenic and progestronic effects that you can look up on here. Of course these herbs are many times weaker than real estrogen and progesterone, but you don't need a prescription to get them and they don't come with as many side effects.

I use this http://www.amazon.com/Bezwecken-Phyto-B-..._rhf_p_t_1
and this... http://www.amazon.com/Bezwecken-OstaDerm-2oz/dp/B002VSPQPS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1299534011&sr=1-1

These contain fermented plant estrogens and progesterones that are much stronger than what you would get with most other phytoestrogens. (although I haven't tried PM yet, but they work much better than anything else I have tried)

What makes your boobs grow bigger? Very simply, estrogen. That said, there is a lot that goes into it, many hormones, right nutrition, etc. but nothing will hapen without estrogen. To grow boobs on you, you need to add estrogen and minimize testosterone. Now the bad news. There are many ways to accomplish this. Herbs, bovine ovary, masssage, vacume pumps (Noogleberry), hypnosis, prescription drugs, etc. etc. Every one these methods work ... but not every method for everyone. You have to find the one that works for you, everyone is different. You are your own guinea pig. I am sorry I can't say use this and it will work, in your case it may not. Trial and error is a big part of NBE. The best advice I can give you is to read the forum including going back into the archives and study what others have done. Soon you will get an idea of what you want to try and then try it. Give it a good length of time, like three to six months, and see if it works. Add in some other methods that seem to help like Noogleberry or massage. And keep us up on what you are doing here on the board. We have people here that have done it all. Someone has done what you are doing and may be able to offer constructive advice. But it comes down to triall and error and patience. Thats the nature of the beast.

The most powerfull phyto oesrogen is PM; just refer to my posts to see that it really can work, for some of us girls, but it does more than grow boobs; it femanises your mind and body. If you decide to try, remember that the key is patience; it takes a teenage girl around 4 years to develope mature boobs & there is no reson for it to be less time, for a genetic male.

(08-03-2011, 02:36 PM)Chrissiegirl Wrote:  The most powerfull phyto oesrogen is PM; just refer to my posts to see that it really can work, for some of us girls, but it does more than grow boobs; it femanises your mind and body. If you decide to try, remember that the key is patience; it takes a teenage girl around 4 years to develope mature boobs & there is no reson for it to be less time, for a genetic male.

Part of the difference between us and a GG is that we start on the PM (or whatever) and it's there at full dose, but I doubt a growing child goes from no hormones to full blast overnight. Part of that time for GG's will be the hormones ramping up to full strength.

On the other hand, no matter how good PM is, real oestrogen will beat it every time.

Beverley

(08-03-2011, 03:37 PM)beverley.rose Wrote:  
(08-03-2011, 02:36 PM)Chrissiegirl Wrote:  The most powerfull phyto oesrogen is PM; just refer to my posts to see that it really can work, for some of us girls, but it does more than grow boobs; it femanises your mind and body. If you decide to try, remember that the key is patience; it takes a teenage girl around 4 years to develope mature boobs & there is no reson for it to be less time, for a genetic male.

Part of the difference between us and a GG is that we start on the PM (or whatever) and it's there at full dose, but I doubt a growing child goes from no hormones to full blast overnight. Part of that time for GG's will be the hormones ramping up to full strength.

On the other hand, no matter how good PM is, real oestrogen will beat it every time.

Beverley

From my contact with other TS ladies, I do not think there is a significant differece and, as I recall it, puberty comes very, very quickly. At this stage, all I can say, is that I seem to be following the path of a genetic girl; near on 2 years of growing pains,where imature breasts form, followed by a period of increasing breast size and fat re-distrubution. I tried on a Next jacket I had bought last summer and regreted as it did not fit my shape, now it seems a really good fit; I am hugely aware that my shape is changing.
The whole pattern seems to emulate wht happens to a genetic female andis it good!

The other thing you will need is some way to minimize the effect of the androgens (Testosterone, DHT, etc). Men have much higher levels of these and they actively prevent breast growth. A lot of people take Saw Palmetto and Evening Primrose oil (contains GLA gamma-lineolic acid) for this, but they work by interfering with the conversion of testosterone to DHT (a more powerful androgen). I use 400mg of cimetidine (Tagamet) 3 times a day, it works by blocking the androgen receptors.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon